Recent work on IRON MAN 2 ARMOR replica 1:1 scale / Bust / WEARABLE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youngknight

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi Guys , been some times i didn't post since i last shared my work on IRON MAN replica MARK III armor , wearable armor .

We almost finished on The Mark III armor . My second project is on the WAR MACHINE armor. I would like to share with all my previous and recent work on Iron man replicas.

The MARK III full armor :

DSC01314.jpg

DSC01322.jpg

DSC01331.jpg

DSC01337.jpg

If u guys visit REPLICA PROPS FORUM , u can see all my work for iron man replica there .

The armor finished painted . The waist area and the neck armor made by P.U rubber , This armor worn by a person that is 5' 9 " of height.

DSC01617.jpg

DSC01624.jpg

DSC01619.jpg

DSC01627.jpg

Some people are totally insane, do you plannig to make it light up ?

:lol:lol , yes of course ......... chest and hand lights up ...

This is a pair of hand sculpted on my hand size , and a test of a small LED ring lights that u can easily get them from EBAY or car accessories shop

DSC01185.jpg

DSC01247.jpg

DSC01240.jpg

P5142222.jpg

DSC01510.jpg

Don't tell me you gonna try to fly !

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/krOzVRj9z88&hl=en_GB&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/krOzVRj9z88&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:exactly: :rotfl

Not much of an Iron Man fan but that is amazing work!!!! GREAT job.

thanks , im a big fans of all super hero since i was a kid , batman , masked rider ........ and many more and i form up a team making super hero costume and props 4 years ago.

Since iron man came out as movie , i fell in love for than we have make lot of research on the armor and start working for this since a year ago.

this looks amazing! keep up the good work!

thanks , i will more to share ....... soon .....

The whole get-up is great, but man is that helmet incredible looking.

thanks for the kind words.

Yeah it's great to come here and see talent like this.

Thanks. I started a thread few months ago , but i have no time to continue share , but since all of u intersted in iron man , i will share more of my current work on iron man and War machine replica props :rotfl

Back