Recent work on IRON MAN 2 ARMOR replica 1:1 scale / Bust / WEARABLE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all kind words guys ,

I will share more picture of the finished armor suit up later ....

Stay tuned .........

We start working on the IRON MAN 2 armor , this is the new sculpt for the new MARK IV / VI helmet .

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0005.jpg

Hey Guys , is been a while that i didnt post update on the MARK VI helmet . Actually we have done the helmet as for now , i will share some picture of the finished helmet step by step.

Sculpt of the prototype helmet done :

0016.jpg

0018.jpg

0015.jpg

0017.jpg

First pull of the helmet from mold , cut out the faceplate , make some repair and clean up, re detail and sharpen the lines and shape.

DSC01436.jpg

DSC01438.jpg

Helmet clean up and primed , after some minor repair and will re mold it again for perfection.

0030.jpg

0030.jpg

0035.jpg

Make the ear parts in separate so that it looks more detail .

Ear parts added :

0042.jpg

0041.jpg

Second pull out of the mold , u can see the detail and perfect shape of the helmet .

0075.jpg

Helmet painted with custom mix paint semi gloss red , the faceplate with custom shiny gold paint , it looks perfect shiny under lights reflection .

0058.jpg

0057.jpg

0056.jpg

0055.jpg

The eye lenses is custom made in double layer , the method is similar like the sideshow 1/1 iron man bust . Each lenses lighten up by 3 pcs super bright white LED bulbs . U can see through from the small space under the white lenses even it lights up and the light brightness wont hurt your eyes.

0065.jpg

0066.jpg

0064.jpg

Helmet with lights on :

DSC01646.jpg

DSC01643.jpg

Hey youngknight!

Fantastic! I admire your skill level. If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been involved in/with this kind of work? and, What material did you use for the final cast? Something lightweight I presume?

Last edited:
Hey youngknight!

Fantastic! I admire your skill level. If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been involved in/with this kind of work? and, What material did you use for the final cast? Something lightweight I presume?

Thanks , i have been involved since few years ago. I have a good team and a good teacher , we make costume , movie props replica and my teacher is expert in all this work . He also design costume and props for my local filming industrial and directed few TV series .

Back