Ready to order! -Djas Puhr, Labria, Nikto, Tessek, and Barada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Growing list of aliens -Djas Puhr, Labria, Nikto, Tessek, and Barada

Put me down for a Squid Head too, please!

Jason, are both Klaatu sculpts going to be available?

I'd also be interested in a Nikto, Barada possibly.

Yes both versions will be available.

Sorry, didn't realize there was a list already.

I'm in for Klaatu (Wooof) #1, Klaatu (skiff) #2, Barada, Nikto.

If the Squidie can be tweaked to be closer to the ROTJ look (the current sculpt seems to be CW or PT,) I'd be in for that one too.

Any idea of price on these yet?

I'll ask about the sculpt to be changed. As for price, they should be $30 -$70, depending on flexible plastic to highly detailed.

Last edited:

Thanks Jason.

Update my list to Klaatu (Skiff Guard), Nikto and Barada.

I appreciate you doing the leg work on this.

Is he going to upload these to his Shapeways store too?

I'd be interested in the Nikto and possibly squidhead

Honestly I’ll probablt get all of them minus the squid head since I’m working on my own Tessek.

Hi Lopie, can you please update the list and put me down for 1 of everything. I do have some head sculpts from Enaud, but you never nave enough heads. Just let me know when and where to send the money. Thanks Keith

Hope a ROTJ-style Squidhead sculpt can be done because all the rest of these are amazing.

I managed to get the heads all ready today, hollowed out and basically ready to be scaled and uploaded, just want to check back they are in the right relation to eachother sizewise.

Would you mind having a look if they look appropiately scaled to eachother? Based on eye distance they seem to work fine together.
headsauq03.jpg
Cheers, Mati

This message was from Mati, they look good to me. I want to know what you think.

I managed to get the heads all ready today, hollowed out and basically ready to be scaled and uploaded, just want to check back they are in the right relation to eachother sizewise.

Would you mind having a look if they look appropiately scaled to eachother? Based on eye distance they seem to work fine together.
View attachment 409176
Cheers, Mati

Does Barada's head seem a bit large compared to the Klaatus?

Or maybe it was larger because he never wears a hat/helmet?

I do think the squid head is a little undersized. In ROTJ the Head was bigger since it was a dude wearing a full costume, whereas this looks like a normal sized head with wings on the side if that makes sense? I don’t know the proportions of the other heads, which are too big or too small. But basing the Squid Head off the other heads, I’d say it’s a little small in relation to them.

They all look good, but I also think the Barada head is a bit over scaled.

I sent Mati feedback. Thanks guys.

Rescaled heads top is new bottom is old.

headsrescaledvpsnx.jpg
headsauq03.jpg

That Barada's looking perfect now.:clap

In zooming in on the Nikto, I thought I'd upload these pics as feedback for the shape of the mouth area - seems a bit too narrow and triangular at the bridge of the nose, not enough lines on the lips part and also lacks the flappy overhangs (fleshy lines) on the sides of the mouth.

The sculpt beside it is the 3 3/4" Hasbro one, so not great in terms of detail, but shows the overall shape issues (how the bridge of the nose is wider and more rounded, less triangular,) and the pic on the left shows the flappy overhangs at the edges of the mouth and the pic on the right shows the positioning of the tubes in relation to the chin.

fyLpXyI.png

Back