Ready to order! -Djas Puhr, Labria, Nikto, Tessek, and Barada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Interest in Star Wars aliens Djas Puhr, Labria, and Klaatu

Hmm... I might be interested in another Klaatu. Are those helms going to be part of the sculpt or a separate piece?

Either way, they look great! Good for you guys who didn't get the earlier attempts!

I`m down for a klaatu. I would also love for them to make a squid head with hands.

I`m down for a klaatu. I would also love for them to make a squid head with hands.

You own a 1/6 Ephant Mon - you should be put further down the list and have to pay more for any of these heads. Just sayin'.:lecture

:lol
(already PM'ed about the Squidie, GG:hi5:)

I am making some good progress on my squid head, just got to do the hands. Problem is, casting those tentacles and tongue was a total pain. So I'd have to figure out how to streamline casting if possible. :gah:

tessek.jpgtessek2.jpg

Hmm... I might be interested in another Klaatu. Are those helms going to be part of the sculpt or a separate piece? Either way, they look great! Good for you guys who didn't get the earlier attempts!

I'll ask

You own a 1/6 Ephant Mon - you should be put further down the list and have to pay more for any of these heads. Just sayin'.:lecture

:lol
(already PM'ed about the Squidie, GG:hi5:)

Hahaha agreed, or he can share the Ephant Mon with us.

I am making some good progress on my squid head, just got to do the hands. Problem is, casting those tentacles and tongue was a total pain. So I'd have to figure out how to streamline casting if possible. :gah:

You should try to cast the tentacles separate. Trust me that will be a lot easier.

Last edited:

Whoops I forgot to add that in my comment. I did cast them separate and glued them after, so that head is 6 pieces- 4 tentacles, the tongue, and the head. I probably just suck at casting because I was having the hardest time with the tentacles lol

Also I’m starting the groundwork on making my own Ephant Mon, it’ll take some time but when I have viable progress I’ll share pics.

Also I’m starting the groundwork on making my own Ephant Mon, it’ll take some time but when I have viable progress I’ll share pics.

Yes, please share those pics. Here are pics from Marti.

a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Growing list of aliens -Djas Puhr, Labria, Nikto, Tessek, and Barada

Oooo those are nice! The squid head looks more like the ones from the Clone Wars, in a realistic sculpt, which is cool. I’m loving all the heads!

Yes, please share those pics. Here are pics from Marti.

View attachment 407995

Yeah, I think this one is the only one that's not quite right. has a bit of Clone Wars and a bit of the new Squidheads from TPM.

Here's some ref pics I have of the ROTJ version which is a bit of a grail Jabba alien for me, along with Wooof:

mM8nzPH.jpg

0QPSqLf.png

Pgev5o6.jpg

Thanks for setting this up, Lopie.:clap:hi5:

hey everyone, Mati asked me to help with measurements. Here are the pictures I sent him. Does this look good to you guys?

348E47C0-8D69-48F0-B5C7-88DF25EA9846.jpeg
D887114A-CFB0-445E-B918-8343BB1FDDDD.jpeg
353364E8-910C-4C0D-B66C-2A4AD673ABF2.jpeg
48046BAE-7258-42A0-91A4-B05273064B87.jpeg
4AAAE44C-93BD-40EA-8630-25930C815A17.jpeg
FAA97BA3-C9E9-42E2-922F-9A5F18431A2C.jpeg
7D764DFC-5068-4B31-9E02-6677DF543958.jpeg

Looks great thanks for your help.

You are welcome and thank you so much also. (BTW I miss Master Enaud's creations so much.)

For those that don't know... :)

Mati is so talented and I have many of my custom 1/6 scale 3D printed heads/hands because of him. It sometimes takes a rough draft print that I test fit before ordering the high resolution versions. I try to get it right because I know he is so busy. The high res versions sand / Dremel well but the low resolution versions melt.

Here are some examples of my custom aliens made possible thanks to Mati's work. (Of course, thanks to Master Enaud also.)

IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0043.JPG

Blb700- Tessek x2

Jason, are both Klaatu sculpts going to be available?

I'd also be interested in a Nikto, Barada possibly.

Sorry, didn't realize there was a list already.

I'm in for Klaatu (Wooof) #1, Klaatu (skiff) #2, Barada, Nikto.

If the Squidie can be tweaked to be closer to the ROTJ look (the current sculpt seems to be CW or PT,) I'd be in for that one too.

Any idea of price on these yet?

Sorry, didn't realize there was a list already.

I'm in for Klaatu (Wooof) #1, Klaatu (skiff) #2, Barada, Nikto.

If the Squidie can be tweaked to be closer to the ROTJ look (the current sculpt seems to be CW or PT,) I'd be in for that one too.

Any idea of price on these yet?

In the past, Mati made 7 different versions of one alien species for me and even 2 for the Bistan / Space Monkey species.

Here’s an example of pricing:
A57EC2E5-ED83-4C77-A2F8-DD37206D9BAF.jpg

Here’s an example of the variations.
8D57793D-B23B-4A3E-80E4-14630D92FF5E.jpg

Back