READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Some of their other sets have lasted as much as two months past PO release. In fact Lecter is STILL available.

Although this set looks spectacular not sure if it will sell out as fast as the se7en set or alfred butler did for instance.

Re: [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman *Accessory Pack Confirmation!*

a new shot from dennys facebook. I had a feeling this sculpt and expression just wouldnt translate, and i dont think it does. looks like a cartoon IMO...

81915750195816653548219.jpg

Have to bump these

Pay in full is such a pain...BUT enough whining!! This figure looks menacingly awesome.

Some of their other sets have lasted as much as two months past PO release. In fact Lecter is STILL available.

Although this set looks spectacular not sure if it will sell out as fast as the se7en set or alfred butler did for instance.
Hard for me to imagine, but maybe there is a larger collecting base for this figure than I would guess. My impression is that there is a pretty small, hardcore group who are into it. Figures like Dark Knight guys, Neo, Lector, or Ripley seem more iconic, and to have a larger base of support by geek film fans generally.

Hard for me to imagine, but maybe there is a larger collecting base for this figure than I would guess. My impression is that there is a pretty small, hardcore group who are into it. Figures like Dark Knight guys, Neo, Lector, or Ripley seem more iconic, and to have a larger base of support by geek film fans generally.

I know that you're not a fan but this film is way more respected and recognized then I think you realize. It probably isn't heavy on the Sci-Fi squads or Comic guys radar but this film is as big time as it gets in the cult arena. Technically it’s a bit bigger than just cult

this teaser reveal washes relief over me in an awesome wave.

yeah i think in my zeal i bit prematurely on the smiling hs. win some...

and this film is all class. cultish, sure. but definitely has moved beyond that. and well deservedly.

is that a gram?

American Psycho for me is a black comedy classic! :lecture
NECA made a Bateman Figure, that too in two scales! Im sure there is a fan base out there large enough to appreciate and want this figure.

and this film is all class. cultish, sure. but definitely has moved beyond that. and well deservedly.

is that a gram?

You don't like the smiling sculpt? You are talking about Cregs?

yeah, the smiling bateman. mmm. to be honest, i think the printout is off. the render looked really good but the last version i saw printed didnt seem right to me.

is that a gram?

:lol

That's what we need. The chrome card holder

God, this is stunning AND I HAVE NO MONEY thanks to my car going up the spout. I'm officially suffering my first 1/6 depression.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Contact Denny, maybe he's willing to put a set on hold. Can you manage a small non refundable deposit? $100?

Contact Denny, maybe he's willing to put a set on hold. Can you manage a small non refundable deposit? $100?

I never thought that would even be a possibility. I've still got to convince the missus/boss, what with the dx12 and dx11 on the way, plus some cheeky 3A purchases, I reckon she'll kill me...

I never thought that would even be a possibility. I've still got to convince the missus/boss, what with the dx12 and dx11 on the way, plus some cheeky 3A purchases, I reckon she'll kill me...

It'll be worth it. Trust me. Treat the wife extra nice for Valentine's Day and it might the discussion about getting this a little easier.

This looks outstanding! Absolutely love both sculpts!

Though I guess if I had one minor nitpick it would be that the sculpts appear a little on the small side, but I've thought that about many of iminime's releases.

Back