READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Hope the standard edition will still be available this time next week :pray:

Figure looks great! Interesting what they did with the Raincoat. Material's sheen gives of that plastic look. I would only need those sculpts and the raincoat though. Probably gonna part out and sell the axe, suit, and body.

Last edited:

Off topic but great Sig. The Blue Jays are loaded. Good Luck in the AL East! It's gonna be a long year for me..I'm a NY Mets fan:slap

Sorry for the derail, but yeah it's going to an exciting year for us. Well Mets fans, all I have to say is thank you for Dickey, great addition to our team.

Re: [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman *Accessory Pack Confirmation!*

81915750195816653548219.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock

UNBELIEVABLE!!! By far Iminime's best figure ever and BY FAR their best reveal/teaser EVER! That dancing pose is insane :rock

That rain coat is beyond perfect! I think the suit is gonna blow minds from the little that I can see. The axe looks great too!! I can't wait to see the rest :panic:

The screaming sculpt didn't transfer the right way but I think the majority knew that from the begining. Although it's not perfect, I can't say that I don't love it. That scowl sculpt IS perfect! **all my scowl brothers come gimme some :hi5:**

I really do dig the scream sculpt. My only real disappointment is that Denny said he wouldn't sell me an extra scream sculpt because he had to keep it exclusive to the DX and can't offer them separately or as an extra. I wanted to get one bloodied and one clean and those pics prove to me that a clean is great for him dancing and yapping away and bloodied is cool for the kill. Decisions! PLEASE DENNY SELL ME BOTH!

No prob Mike....I own 4 characters that they made and I can say their work is amazing. I want to get this figure but im more incline to get their lethal weapon figures instead. I also gotta agree with Wake, that Trevor Grove/Iminime Blondie figure is going to be fantastic as well.

Yes, i'm a big fan of Trevors. I suspect this isnt the only time Trevor will be doing sculpts for them so the future is bright.

Re: [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman *Accessory Pack Confirmation!*

UNBELIEVABLE!!! By far Iminime's best figure ever and BY FAR their best reveal/teaser EVER! That dancing pose is insane :rock

That rain coat is beyond perfect!

That scowl sculpt IS perfect!

I really do dig the scream sculpt.

:goodpost::exactly::lecture

Yes, i'm a big fan of Trevors. I suspect this isnt the only time Trevor will be doing sculpts for them so the future is bright.

It's not... Trevor has already committed to doing the sculpt for Memento's Leonard Shelby by iminime

That rain coat is beyond perfect! I think the suit is gonna blow minds from the little that I can see. The axe looks great too!! I can't wait to see the rest :panic:

The screaming sculpt didn't transfer the right way but I think the majority knew that from the begining. Although it's not perfect, I can't say that I don't love it. That scowl sculpt IS perfect! **all my scowl brothers come gimme some :hi5:**

I really do dig the scream sculpt. My only real disappointment is that Denny said he wouldn't sell me an extra scream sculpt because he had to keep it exclusive to the DX and can't offer them separately or as an extra. I wanted to get one bloodied and one clean and those pics prove to me that a clean is great for him dancing and yapping away and bloodied is cool for the kill. Decisions! PLEASE DENNY SELL ME BOTH!

It definitely is insane, and I will be posing him dancing too . . .

AmericanPsychoDancing.gif

Im so glad that my BIGGEST GRAIL OF ALL TIME is done! :blissy

Just ordered!!!!! :blissy

C'mere my Batemen brothers...come on... come in for the real thing :grouphug

It's near perfect broskis :yess:

If we can get the walkman, nail gun and other odds and ends made, I think that this will be my top figure in my entire collection. I may be speaking too soon but it looks like it may even trump my Rainman pieces (for me at least)

It didn't take long before Iminime's prices increased a lot..

It looks great though. I don't know what to do since I don't want another serious bale figure in my collection. I think the screaming head is the real deal. But again this head is for Bateman in a suit.

I mean if you can manage to get this head being a vip, you just have to get a better body, an axe and the only difficulty will be to find a good suit. But I won't pay $550 + shipping for this! Lecter was $300 (only 1 head but still!!)

I think that's a shame considering their figures are great, but it's no Rainman quality, so why this price? If, like me, you want to get this one, the 2 walking dead figures, chaplin and clint. We better hope they don't all get the same price treatment..

I think that apples to apples all of their prices line up pretty well (maybe Space Trucker was slightly high). But the Lecter set is was more simple than this. Lecter is $300 and this regular set is $50 more for a MUCH better sculpt, way more intricate outfit (with more articles of clothing) and an axe, knife, & briefcase. The DX is $200 more than that for the exclusive sculpt and the overcoat. A Rainman piece with all of this stuff would be double that price. Makes sense to me :dunno

Off topic but great Sig. The Blue Jays are loaded. Good Luck in the AL East! It's gonna be a long year for me..I'm a NY Mets fan:slap

*adds to derail*

My favorite hat:

DSC00484.jpg

LET'S GO METS (again :()

Thats not a teaser thats a reveal :monkey1
If you consider 3 pics of the figure with most of his clothing obscured, and most of his accessories not shown as a reveal then great! whatever floats your boat... if Denny calls these pics a teaser meaning he has a lot more in store to really show off the figure, Ill go with them being a teaser.

It didn't take long before Iminime's prices increased a lot..

It looks great though. I don't know what to do since I don't want another serious bale figure in my collection. I think the screaming head is the real deal. But again this head is for Bateman in a suit.

I mean if you can manage to get this head being a vip, you just have to get a better body, an axe and the only difficulty will be to find a good suit. But I won't pay $550 + shipping for this! Lecter was $300 (only 1 head but still!!)

I think that's a shame considering their figures are great, but it's no Rainman quality, so why this price? If, like me, you want to get this one, the 2 walking dead figures, chaplin and clint. We better hope they don't all get the same price treatment..
The regular set is $360 range... the DX comes with an extra painted sculpt and Overcoat making it like $190 (A unique painted sculpt and an Overcoat for $190 more seems reasonable enough)
And I dont think Rainman fullsets let alone DXs go for $550... I dont think at this price point you will find too many custom figures at this quality.

Prices are going up for customs and colectibles in general over the last couple of years... so keep that in mind too

Agreed 100% with this, though. C'mon Denny! Lose the clown shoes!
Denny did ention me he will be using resin shoes in the final thing. So you can be rest assured...

If we can get the walkman, nail gun and other odds and ends made, I think that this will be my top figure in my entire collection. I may be speaking too soon but it looks like it may even trump my Rainman pieces (for me at least)
With the new 3D sculptor joining in from April, an accessory pack is confirmed so high chances of that Walkman and Nail Gun to happen atleast...

Last edited:

To provide a bit of context, Rainman head/outfit sets go for nearly about $450. His fullsets are over $800, DX around $1,000. . .however, Rainman figures are higher quality than Iminimes based on what Iminime have done thus far.

With the new 3D sculptor joining in from April, an accessory pack is confirmed so high chances of that Walkman and Nail Gun to happen atleast...

Of course what am I thinking. I forgot that it's confirmed. Since this is still going to take months to start shipping, maybe they'll have the pack done by then too :pray:

This is going to be the longest hardest wait ever

POP...i'm with you on trumping alot of my figures....but it will be on heavy compitition with Jason...and/or Blondie when its all said and done...

To provide a bit of context, Rainman head/outfit sets go for nearly about $450. His fullsets are over $800, DX around $1,000. . .however, Rainman figures are higher quality than Iminimes based on what Iminime have done thus far.

Exactly. They may not be exactly Rainman quality but they're half the price

incorrect. BOTH come with raincoat. DX comes with overcoat (trench) for this look:

5pat.jpg

It is an overcoat similar to that but that's the navy one he wears in the beginning of the movie and they are doing the black one that he wears from the Paul Allen scene on. They're very similar in cut but the pockets are a little different.

Exactly. They may not be exactly Rainman quality but they're half the price

It is an overcoat similar to that but that's the navy one he wears in the beginning of the movie and they are doing the black one that he wears from the Paul Allen scene on. They're very similar in cut but the pockets are a little different.

Do you know if the shirt being offered is the white collar/blue pinstripe? I would love that look

Do you know if the shirt being offered is the white collar/blue pinstripe? I would love that look
The shirt is the same used in the Paul Allen scene... blue dress shirt with white collar.. no pinstripes.

Back