READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

I kinda feel like i need a paul allen figure now. I mean how awesome to display screaming Bateman holding the axe over Allen? (would have to be no blood version head tho)

0696e5218f_68693312_o2.jpg

incorrect. BOTH come with raincoat. DX comes with overcoat (trench) for this look:

https://momentumbooks.com.au/wp-
content/uploads/2012/04/5pat.jpg

Yea, I misread that I thought it said raincoat, totally forgot about the Overcoat.

oh man...why can't Iminime take deposits! I will have the money by the time this is out...but not NOW! NOT WITH THE WALKING DEAD FIGURES COMING!! Time to prioritize...sigh...

POP...i'm with you on trumping alot of my figures....but it will be on heavy compitition with Jason...and/or Blondie when its all said and done...

Sure there's a lot of comp. All of the custom artists are suddenly on full throttle. They keep cranking out one master piece after the other. And with all of the great character choices on the horizon, it's a great time for collectors :rock

I only say that he's going to be the gem of my collection because of the whole package; the quality of the set and the fact that the movie and character is on my all-time top 5 list. I'm sure others would like something else in my collection more

The likeness is unmistakeble, but how's the quality of Iminime sculpts in person/in hand? I always get thrown off a bit as it looks a bit on the toyish side (even though it is). Does the skin texturing have a realism quality to it?

The likeness is unmistakeble, but how's the quality of Iminime sculpts in person/in hand? I always get thrown off a bit as it looks a bit on the toyish side (even though it is). Does the skin texturing have a realism quality to it?
Based on the Seven guys, I would say they are not much different than Rainman in terms of the texture.

I have Mills, Somerset, Neo, Smith and Ra's. Let's pretend Smith never happened. Their paint apps are definitely top notch and while all of these are really awesome figs, these are some of their first offerings and they are noticeably improving. I wouldn't call it toyish in the least .

How bout a stuffed overnight bag Wake? Post Paul Allen axing hahaha

Great idea but that would be wildly expensive... it was Jean Paul Gaultier :wink1:

Anyone getting the Creg customs smiling head for even more posing potential? Half of the 15 slots are gone already. I'm thinking of sending mine to Iminime to paint exactly like the others.

Thread HERE

Screen+Shot+2012-12-10+at+4.39.45+PM.jpg

american-psycho-w1280.jpg

cameronsafterparty.jpg

Also found this shot... Looks similar to DX sculpt.
pic_patrickbateman_de15d7ad6f10c031abbab3e162be4014.jpg

Last edited:

thank you all!!

this time, all of our staff really did hard work for this project. and the result comes out very nice that's what i feel and my staff too.

we took some photos and we all said like... wow!!
just I wish I could use better camera~~ our camera for shooting is 500us leveled one ~
in 18hours. i will show you full details!!

some shots are really good. I can say... one of the best among our works.
the axe and knife are made of metal. so it will look great too.
the axe we used in photos is scuplted. the real metal is being already produced.
the suit was the one of the most difficult part of this project.
made at least 10 times of sampling. I hope you like it too when that is reveal

thanks guys and I am excited to show the rest~~~

and dont forget the walking dead. that will be also one of best as well among our works.
the exclusive head sculpt of town sheriff can be shown in feb
thanks! good night

denny

The specs sound great, I would have loved to see that raincoat made out of a thin vinyl/plasic material.

Can't afford it but had to get it. Only normal for me, I like the normal headsculpt for a menacing look holding the axe and the raincoat is awesome.

I really need to get lucky and win some money soon, my pre-orders are mounting up!!!

Anyone getting the Creg customs smiling head for even more posing potential? Half of the 15 slots are gone already. I'm thinking of sending mine to Iminime to paint exactly like the others.

Thread HERE

Screen+Shot+2012-12-10+at+4.39.45+PM.jpg

american-psycho-w1280.jpg

cameronsafterparty.jpg

Also found this shot... Looks similar to DX sculpt.
pic_patrickbateman_de15d7ad6f10c031abbab3e162be4014.jpg

They last shot does resembile the screaming sculpt. PLEASE DENNY SELL ME 2 DX SCULPTS!!!

I do want's a smirking sculpt but unfortunetley Cregs work up isn't hitting the mark for me. I really wish it was because I'd like one with that kind of expression too

And I left out the CD case when we were listing this sets value to price point before

They last shot does resembile the screaming sculpt. PLEASE DENNY SELL ME 2 DX SCULPTS!!!

I do want's a smirking sculpt but unfortunetley Cregs work up isn't hitting the mark for me. I really wish it was because I'd like one with that kind of expression too

And I left out the CD case when we were listing this sets value to price point before

I dunno Pop (What's your real name btw-- I'm Omar)... But it looks like it will be great. This is an early test print. With the Iminime paint work it could be awesome

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

I think I'm going to bite. Is pre-order pay in full or pay when ready to ship?

thank you all!!

this time, all of our staff really did hard work for this project. and the result comes out very nice that's what i feel and my staff too.

we took some photos and we all said like... wow!!
just I wish I could use better camera~~ our camera for shooting is 500us leveled one ~
in 18hours. i will show you full details!!

some shots are really good. I can say... one of the best among our works.
the axe and knife are made of metal. so it will look great too.
the axe we used in photos is scuplted. the real metal is being already produced.
the suit was the one of the most difficult part of this project.
made at least 10 times of sampling. I hope you like it too when that is reveal

thanks guys and I am excited to show the rest~~~

and dont forget the walking dead. that will be also one of best as well among our works.
the exclusive head sculpt of town sheriff can be shown in feb
thanks! good night

denny

Great news Denny. Real metal for the knife and axe put this over the top! Can't wait to see the rest.

And don't worry...no one will forget The Waklking Dead :lol

Sheriff Grimes sounds great! Can you tell us if it will be with the hat or without?

I dunno Pop (What's your real name btw-- I'm Omar)... But it looks like it will be great. This is an early test print. With the Iminime paint work it could be awesome

Mike :) :hi5:.

IDK something is off and I can't place my finger on it. I think maybe the smile is too long and it makes him look a little ducky.

I may still bite because with an Inimime paint up it may blend nicely with the set

I think I'm going to bite. Is pre-order pay in full or pay when ready to ship?

PIF unfortunately

Back