READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PREORDER NOW! FULL REVEAL! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Best bale sculpt hands down so far from anyone!

Re: [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

285293_502437489820883_490442993_n.jpg

That's amazing, really good.

Regular sculpt looks pretty good, the dx sculpt looks a bit odd. Outfit is a major improvement from previous iminime stuff, but i think it could still be improved.

I like it I do but for $550 I'd want it to be even better and tbh I price increase of nearly $200 just for the overcoat and another HS takes the **** a little

I'm out :(

Great figure. Both sculpts look brilliant and the accessories top notch.

Personally, I like the DX head a lot. Really awesome.

Yes! Looks awesome Denny, can't wait to have this bad boy in hand. What a likeness to bale, everything looks great. I think I will display the laughing sculpt on an acrylic riser with a small backround (white) covered in blood. Imitate the infamous bloody picture.

My purchase has been justified for sure! Superb work Denny and Iminime! My only grip if any is that overcoat looks monstrously big. But its understandable because of the layers. Who's kidding who though? The raincoat is the move and the way I will be displaying for sure. You can get so many poses with it plus both heads work with it.:yess:

I really hope it is just the coat cause that bale head is tiny. Any pics of the regular front the front without the coat?

Laughing head is superb!

The one fault I have with this (and most iminime releases) is that the clothes
Is tailored to big. I wish for once they would just shave a mm or two of every pattern just to see what happens.

Really hoping this will be my first Iminime purchase.

Thinking about the suit fit And it dawns on me that what I'll do is use a ttm 21 adv to fill in the chest and arms and shoulders.

Looks like a homerun to me. And to reiterate, the DX includes an extra head and coat, not just the extra head.

Re: [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

The likeness is unmistakeble, but how's the quality of Iminime sculpts in person/in hand? I always get thrown off a bit as it looks a bit on the toyish side (even though it is). Does the skin texturing have a realism quality to it?

If you ever get your *** over here, you would see! :thwak

Wowzers! Looking really sharp! This is by far Iminime's strongest reveal so far. Bateman is to Iminime as The Butcher is to Rainman :rock

My only big nit is the knife. They didn't put Global's trademark dotted grip on the handle. Also the shape of the knife looks like a G-17 when it's supposed to be a G-29.

G-17

https://www.global-knife.com/products/g/product_g-17.html

G-29

https://www.global-knife.com/products/g/product_g-29.html

SCREEN USED G-29 (bottom knife)

ap_3340.jpg

G-17 & G-29

https://www.global-knife.com/products/global_g.html

My other small nits are the size of the overcoat (slightly big) and the pant legs are very skinny. I've noticed this on all of their suit pants (Mills, Somerset, Ra's, Smith). It makes the figure look very chicken legged. I think a little more allows more futzing or a body swap to look more natural.

Aside from that this is a huge leap forward for Iminime. The collar is the best that they've done so far. The flap on the back of the raincoat has the right amount of slack. They didn't miss a detail on the outfits as far as design, pockets & buttons. On the raincoat not one seam or detail was left out.

AMAZING job Iminime! :bow

think the suit will fit even better on a tt adv.

I'm upset I have to go DX to get the overcoat... :(

I'd really love the serious sculpt, suit and overcoat for the alley way scene look but I don't feel like paying $200 for just the coat as I do not want the screaming sculpt. :( The raincoat with the serious sculpt doesn't make sense to me?

The serious sculpt is a HOME RUN. You guys seeing Wayne at all? Pfft. :lol

Back