Media Read Dead Redemption 2 (October 26th 2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 (Fall 2017)

Would have preferred it be completely removed from Redemption1 and Marsten.

Release date: October 26th

Won't be surprised if it gets pushed to 2019.

got the 65 4K HDR and Xbox One X ready for this. I suspect that version looking better than the Pro.

That is until they release the superior PC version in 2020.

Coincidental timing seeing this pop up here...I just stopped by EB Games yesterday to see if there were any special editions up for preorder but none yet, just the regular edition.

They have to put this on PC eventually. They would be stupid not to. I don't know if I would want to give a game like this the disservice of playing it on an original Xbone.

Now that being said, what I'm genuinely curious about is if the OG Xbone and Piss4 will/can run this even remotely close to it looking/performing the way it does in the previews - I can't imagine that happening. Could these end up being one of the first titles that are "half gen" exclusives? Cyberpunk 2077 is the other one I've wondered that about. I mean the product is going to be advert vs unwrapped McDonald's burger type difference if it doesn't have the hardware behind it.

They have to put this on PC eventually. They would be stupid not to. I don't know if I would want to give a game like this the disservice of playing it on an original Xbone.

Now that being said, what I'm genuinely curious about is if the OG Xbone and Piss4 will/can run this even remotely close to it looking/performing the way it does in the previews - I can't imagine that happening. Could these end up being one of the first titles that are "half gen" exclusives? Cyberpunk 2077 is the other one I've wondered that about. I mean the product is going to be advert vs unwrapped McDonald's burger type difference if it doesn't have the hardware behind it.

Yes...

I doubt it would be 'exclusive' to one generation of console.

After the success of GTAV on two generations, why would they not do the same here?

incoming graphics downgrade... sigh.

sick of these bull**** devs pull on pretty much all of these games.

Rockstar has never done that, and there's no reason to expect it here. They're pretty good at optimizing their games, remember GTAV was originally designed for PS3/Xbox360 which have much less power than your phone

Hell, Part of me wants Rockstar to port GTAV on the switch.

But agreed on the PC port, it is something else when played on max settings. Isn’t the game 90 Gigs or something?

tumblr_p804t2Z3Bj1rgbj7zo1_r1_540.png

Well unless Morgan grew a beard, looks like John Marston does ****ing return to reprise his prequel past after all...

I liked RDR, but I never liked it as much as other people. If if GTAV is any indication, you're going to need to go into your own pocket to pay for anything online.

I liked RDR, but I never liked it as much as other people. If GTAV is any indication, you're going to need to go into your own pocket to pay for anything online.

Not necessarily... I know a dude who invested in the businesses rather doing heists. He's making FREE money by selling cars, very high expensive ones at that and making 1 million a day. Hasn't paid a cent but what he paid on the game. Call R* what you will, but I find it ironic people buy the Shark Cards while the game devs laugh that some people didn't figure out how to play the multiplayer correctly to earn money easy.

And tbh, if I can ride around as John Marston on multi as I did in RDR I'm fine and dandy. No need for clothes or bs horse designs. I just want the game mechanics similar to what I played with friends. If not, oh well. I just hope the prequel lives up to the hype. I can always put RDR back in thankfully if it doesn't. :lol

Not necessarily... I know a dude who invested in the businesses rather doing heists. He's making FREE money by selling cars, very high expensive ones at that and making 1 million a day. Hasn't paid a cent but what he paid on the game. Call R* what you will, but I find it ironic people buy the Shark Cards while the game devs laugh that some people didn't figure out how to play the multiplayer correctly to earn money easy.

And tbh, if I can ride around as John Marston on multi as I did in RDR I'm fine and dandy. No need for clothes or bs horse designs. I just want the game mechanics similar to what I played with friends. If not, oh well. I just hope the prequel lives up to the hype. I can always put RDR back in thankfully if it doesn't. :lol

The problem with their online scheming is that everything is behind a giant paywall. Most players don't have 12 hours to grind to get one ****ing car.

I spent $35 on a hacked account that had billions. They've gotten good with shutting those down by taking all your money away, so I got four garages stocked with X80 Protos that I'll sell if they ever decide to kill my account as insurance.

Back