Media Read Dead Redemption 2 (October 26th 2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A jigsaw puzzle? Really? :lol

I know... I feel like we're being trolled by R*... not only we make you wait another 2 seasons for release we'll just give ya ****** collector edition that Lootbox would give away... Cause that's what it looks like... a crappy lootbox with bs in it...

Meanwhile other collector editions...

call-of-juarez-bound-in-blood-collectors-special-edition.jpg

RiseOfTheTombRaider_CollEd00.jpg

3301363.jpg

RDR back in 2010 had the Employee Launch Kit and look at what it had ie:

reddead.jpg

Red Dead Redemption Launch Kit. What you get is a dynamite sticks storage box, 3 large polo shirts, a potato sack, 4 lanyars and name tags, art book and wanted poster! $79.99

Luckily, I’m not into collectors editions when it comes to games, but I expected more for this.

Now I just need to know where it looks better, One X or 4 Pro. Not waiting 2 more years for the (superior in every way) PC version.

Luckily, I’m not into collectors editions when it comes to games, but I expected more for this.

Now I just need to know where it looks better, One X or 4 Pro. Not waiting 2 more years for the (superior in every way) PC version.

What PC version? :lol We still don't have RDR1 on PC and it's been 8 years!

Also very underwhelmed with the 'ultimate' and 'box set' editions.

Ubisoft did a $1000+ edition with a 1/4 scale statue of their main character that was freaking epic.
I hesitated too long on buying it and it sold out. Wasn't going to make the same mistake with RDR2.
Rockstar could have done similar here and it would have been a feeding frenzy of people trying to get it before sites were out of stock.
Instead I looked and just though, oh I guess I just buy the regular 'special edition' with some extra in game content.

Also very underwhelmed with the 'ultimate' and 'box set' editions.

Ubisoft did a $1000+ edition with a 1/4 scale statue of their main character that was freaking epic.
I hesitated too long on buying it and it sold out. Wasn't going to make the same mistake with RDR2.
Rockstar could have done similar here and it would have been a feeding frenzy of people trying to get it before sites were out of stock.
Instead I looked and just though, oh I guess I just buy the regular 'special edition' with some extra in game content.

Possibly the worst collectors edition I’ve ever seen for such a big ****ing company R! A Jigsaw puzzle for gamers that play mostly online. Must be for the parents lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunh...I've been asking about when this preorder would be available for months at my local EB. I guess I just saved a little money because that collector box sucks!

The box is kind of cool, I guess, but not worth the extra expense in my opinion.

I'll be buying the standard version as I'm not into collector's editions, nor am I interested in added content that will inevitably be available on PSN at a later date.

What irritates me, though, is that only the special and ultimate editions will include the world map when Rockstar's included one with almost all of their previous open-world titles. The standard issue will likely include the disc and that's it. It's just a piece of paper, sure, but its exclusiveness speaks to their greed.

I'm buying ultimate on psn, sure dlcs could come down the line on the store. But a lot of stuff didn't, I remember when exclusive avatars for PSN were a thing too.

Besides that, I'm sure that uploaded file of that map will come out and people could print their own on redbubble. :lol

I'll believe that this looks this good and runs smoothly on 5 year old hardware when I see it.

I will eat crow and fire up my Xbox One in a heartbeat if it does, and hope to do so.

Looks great ... there are no great surprises but why should there be when the first game pretty much had perfect game play.
The base/camp building is a nice addition.
Hopefully your characters turns a little sharper, I remember Marston being a little too floaty for my life liking. Didn't cause an issue in the main game but made the zombie DLC aggravating at times.

October 26 ain't too far away.

Now I'm just wondering if I should hang onto this XBox One X I got last year, or try and trade/sell it for a PS4.

I know I'm in the minority, but I've never been a fan of games where the player is encouraged to do crimes. So with that said, I'm pleased they give you the option to be an "honourable" outlaw in the game. The visuals, sound, and gameplay look great.

Back