Re-Release of Sideshow Snake Eyes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to take a wild guess and say the next version will be the original version, but the kicker is the exclusive will come with an expansion pack with a parka, ice climbing gear and Timber. They will get around all the _____ing and moaning from people who bought the original Timber by packaging the new Timber with other stuff most people won't want :)lol) while at the same time they will generate extra sales from people who will want to display both versions.

No we still need 82/83 Snakes before LRRP. But Prog is actually on to something with the cold weather gear. Exclusive parka and weasel skull necklace would be hella cool.

Psh, I never got any growing up. Chores made up for room and board. Many a day I went without lunch to buy comics and toys. :lol

Hell, I didn't get an allowance, but I had a job, and I babysat and still shoplifted most of my figures...and I had a bunch of them for a kid and I didn't get many for presents (my relatives are the cloths-and-tools type gift-givers).

I am fairly certain that I had about 125 figures between Star Wars and GI Joe. And I think I paid for 30-40 of them. Of course, I didn't shoplift because I liked to. I did it because the people at the counter used to give me a very hard time about being 13 years old and buying action figures. Where I came from, if you were not a full grown man by the age of ten, you were an outcast.

Next one should be part of the LRRP group :yess:

^ this. i'm fine if they wanted to do a three pack with se, tommy and stalker. just saying.

YES. Long Range Reconnaisance Patrol Group with Snake Eyes with his M-60, Storm Shadow with his bow and M-16, and Stalker with his suppressed M-16 with Starlight scope and radio backpack. AND include Wade Wilson, who would later become a Crimson Guardsman. Fred VI, I believe?

Big Marvel RAH points to those who can remember the other two LRRP members. Off the top of my head, I think they were

Spoiler Spoiler:

Of course, I'm sure I'm wrong. I read those issues about a decade ago.

Hey guys, does anyone know if there's any chance Sideshow are going to re-release their Snake Eyes figure? I came to the game late and he is impossible to find below $300 :(

Welcome to the boards and to the line...

If I were you, I'd put a hold on SE and buy Firefly first before he shoots up. An amazingly great figure IMHO. You can go back and get Snake Eyes later since you;re all ready going to be paying more anyway...he may just drop in price a bit once V1 is released (the goggled version).

YES. Long Range Reconnaisance Patrol Group with Snake Eyes with his M-60, Storm Shadow with his bow and M-16, and Stalker with his suppressed M-16 with Starlight scope and radio backpack. AND include Wade Wilson, who would later become a Crimson Guardsman. Fred VI, I believe?

Big Marvel RAH points to those who can remember the other two LRRP members. Off the top of my head, I think they were

Spoiler Spoiler:

Of course, I'm sure I'm wrong. I read those issues about a decade ago.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Of course, Nam got them right. I missed Fred's real name...was thinking of former NFL quarterback Wade Wilson, and got Dickie's (what a name) last name wrong. Wa sthinking of a former NBA player.

:clap

Last edited:
No we still need 82/83 Snakes before LRRP. But Prog is actually on to something with the cold weather gear. Exclusive parka and weasel skull necklace would be hella cool.

I'm just gonna quote this in case Sideshow's watching... Awesome idea.

Back