Re-Release of Sideshow Snake Eyes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, my son is 15. He does the normal. Cuts our small yard, feeds the dog, trash, helps with dishes. He gets $10 a week. Spending money for him (we pay for everything he does event wise). He is in ROTC and we pay for his trips and everything. He also babysits for a few people and makes money pretty good doing that. Hell, he probably carries around more cash than I do.:slap :lol

I'm really looking forward to how much they're going to improve on him. With the likelihood of a bigger and badder Timber included, he will easily top the first release!

I wouldn't count on that "likelihood"...

No doubt the figure will have improvements, but it'll be a V1 version. They won't be releasing a V2 style one, imo, and I doubt we'll see Timber ever again.

Apparently that's about 7 people. It sounds like SSC is willing to take that risk.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol My local CS still has this collecting dust on his shelf. I've already explained that it's not even moving on Sideshow's Gift Card list with $50-$100 discounts readily available. I'm not sure if he can even send it back for a refund or credit. :(

Last edited:
I missed out on the V1 Snake Eyes bt I'm not to bummed. I didn't like the body they were using and imho he still had a sorta cheap toy look to him (no offense to those who have him). Not to mention I prefer the commando look so I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for the v2 SE.

Though it's too soon to double-dip and version 2 / visor Snakes is my favorite, Sideshow has improved the Joe figures tremendously since their first release in Snake Eyes.

V. 1 Snakes shouldn't be too far along; Sideshow has a majority of the gear done, and I would think they'd use the same commando sweater for Snakes as Beachhead's, albeit in black.

Not the first the first time he's given something away but note he didn't say 1/6.

The question was regarding the new figure version. We still refer to PFs as statues right?

Wolf or no wolf, it'll be fun to see how much they throw into him.

I think we will see Snake Eyes PF before another 1/6.
Personally, I would prefer it. I've already got a 1/6th scale Snake Eyes I'm happy with. I'm in no rush to get another version, either. I know there are scores of PF haters here, but I think Joe PFs could be a lot cooler and more popular than the dioramas we've seen so far. But none of the Devil's Due designs, please. Much more difficult to mod a PF away from that.

:lecture:lecture:lecture And he sneakily emphasized the "bigger" aspect as well which is why I'm thinking PF.

No he didn't.

I know there are scores of PF haters here, but I think Joe PFs could be a lot cooler and more popular than the dioramas we've seen so far.

Absolutely. I think some of the Joe/Cobra PF's are going to be definitive collectibles to own for the characters. That helmeted CC in the dio has just whetted my appetite even further.

Back