Re-paint commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still available if anyone is interested. See page 6 of this thread for examples of the work I've done...

a have a few statues that got damaged from shipping...super glued them back but then u still see the chip and crack..wonder if someone here can fix it...like rebond and paint touch up it...looking for someone local (Rancho Cucamonga, South California)

please email me.............. [email protected]

I have a commission if anyones available.

Hey Guys, I'm really new at this, and I've got some skill and painting Mechs, but skin tones, eyes and the like, I'm a newb.

I've got a Zoe and Wash head, (MY 2 favorate charactors from Firefly) and am making figures of them using the sculps from Trev. (the ones everyone seems to have).I've uploaded (I hope) pics of the look's I'm going for.

So basicly I need a painter for the heads. Any people open for Commission ?
I'd like pics of your work pm or e mailed to me to see how you paint or your style.
Also any tips on painting bodies would be great, the body I have for Zoe is probably too dark, so I need to paint a few parts to get the skin tone to match the head.
Thanks !
JERMS !!!

if anyone out there can re-paint my billy sole head to look like the pick below email me at [email protected] or send a pm

i want it to look exactly like that or very close textures on his face and all (this was done by Korhn but he lives too far for me to ship)

if your a legit painter and can do that for me let me know asap!

im sending it out from toronto ontario canada and will take care of shipping and costs both ways :)

P1010362.jpg

I AM NOT A PAINTER I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO PAINT THIS FOR ME :)

Last edited:
Looking for a willing soul to tackle my Sideshow Indy.

Seeing all the new Hot Toys pics of their Indy (while nice) makes me appreciate the Sideshow sculpt of that figure.

Sideshow 1/4 scale movie IRON MAN Mk. VI repaint.

Hellloooooooo !!!!!!!
So since I thought that the 1/4 scale Iron Man Mk. VI could use a better paint and better battle scars, I repainted mine and also added grass foliage to the base.

I am damn happy with it and since a few people have shown interests and wanted me to do re-paint and do the grass foliage on the base on their Iron Man, I opened up this post so you guys can contact me for the re-paints and mod.

Here are the pictures of my Iron Man Mk. VI after the repaint and mod.

DSCN0467-1.jpg

DSCN0476.jpg

DSCN0471.jpg

DSCN0470.jpg

DSCN0468.jpg

DSCN0467.jpg

Holy bump... is there a reason nobody uses this thread anymore? :lol

I'm looking for someone who can paint up a 12 inch Toy Biz head of Jessica Alba as Invisible Woman for me. The head sculpt has a really good likeness but the paint is awful.

Anyone care to help me out? :)

Looking for a California based painter anyone out there I'm in need of a Cali connect please PM. Other states don't matter either but just would prefer someone in Cali'.

Thanks!

Lots of repaint project on the table.

In Desperate Need of a Customizer

If you're a customizer and take commissions, I have a challenging project that needs to be undertaken, Will require amongst other things scratch building and sewing. please PM me.

Thanks

Back