Re-paint commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy August everyone!

I had so much fun with my Sawyer Early Bird Special -- and if you missed out on Sawyer, check out the thread here (LINK) for availability -- I am pleased to announce an Early Bird Special for his beloved Juliet!

All painting orders for the upcoming Juliet sculpt who gets their Juliet head to me before September 15th gets a discounted price. PM for details!

More information on the Juliet head can be found here (LINK).

J24.jpg

J27.jpg

J23.jpg

J26.jpg

J22.jpg

J25.jpg

Last edited:
so... I frequently get people asking me if I sell painted versions, but I don't. However, I've been referring them to Nathan (silentsurfer), espcially on my ebay listings but I know he's quite a busy man now as well.
So.
if you are a repainter and are available, please shoot me a pm with your email address and I'll add you to a short list I'll put up with my ebay listings and website for people to contact for repainters.
A quick link and a showcase of your work would help as well.

Thanks!

The deadline for my Early Bird Special for the upcoming Juliet sculpts (see above) has been extended to September 15th!

Howdy,

Was wondering who can do repaints/repairs? I have a PCS Vega statue that needs some repairs to claw hand. I have a couple of other statues that need fixing as well.

Please PM or let me know if someone can be commissioned for this.

Darius

Was wondering if someone could mod my Medicom Batman head to the proper shape, and repaint it.

please PM me if you can do this.

Looking to repair my Venom Comiquette. It has a very small pit on his upper lip and some missing paint that looks like it's been touch up and is off. Please PM if you can help repair this.

Thanks.

venom.jpg

Need help in repairing my Blade II figure before I attempt and destroy this beautiful piece. Purchased it from a fellow Freak not being made aware that there was a paint chip on the center of the nose. Picture is below. Please help! PM with your details and pricing. Thank you in advance.

BPaintChip.jpg

Need help in repairing my Blade II figure before I attempt and destroy this beautiful piece. Purchased it from a fellow Freak not being made aware that there was a paint chip on the center of the nose. Picture is below. Please help! PM with your details and pricing. Thank you in advance.

BPaintChip.jpg

Now that is a dishonest freak. What is his name man. Great shot btw what camera are u using?

I don't want to taint his name just yet. He actually has 12 positive feedbacks here which is the odd part. Will give him a chance to rectify.

Camera is an Olympus E-P2 Micro 4/3rd.

Back