Re-paint commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: In Desperate Need of a Customizer

Yeah, it's better if you post the name of the subject/character to be customized. It might even require 2 or more customizers to finish it (sculptor, then painter, then taylor, etc.). Oh, and expect to pay a pretty penny for something rare or complicated. :)

I have managed to get hold of one of Adams Fantastic Christian Bale HS. I am after someone that can do it justice with a really top notch paint job. I would try it myself but i darent !!!! Please PM me if you are willing to give this a go !!! Thanks

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for a pair of the Wolverine Origins Sabretooth hands, and was wondering if anyone is still doing them or has an extra set to sell...other than Robbiethepainter who has a full plate at this time.

Thanks for your time!

Hi everyone,

Would any of the talented artists be available for painting Adam's Christian Bale head sculpt? I would really appreciate a pm from those who have the time and the willingness to work on mine :wave

Hi Guys!
I have zeroed in on Adam's amazing Chistian Bale sculpt! I would really appreciate a PM with a quote for the services from those who have the time and are willing to work on it :wave Im based in India

Posted a for sale thread in the interest section but thought i would post here to.
I am available for full figure and single head sculpt painting commissions. If you are interested please PM me with a description of what you are looking for and i can sned you a price.
Please look at my blog to see examples of my work.
https://petespaintworks.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
Given the fantastic re-paints we've been seeing lately, I thought we might start a thread listing those customizers willing to take head repaint commissions. Perhaps with links to the thread with work in it, and even a status - i.e. - Darren's not taking new commissions, so he'd be on the list but with an "on hold" status.

I'll maintain the list in this first post, but customizers should post in this thread if they're interested.

Darren_Carnell - on hold
DarkArtist81 - on hold
FiguremasterLes- on hold
CustomMikey - available
small studios - available

Is there somehow I can accept commissions?

I'm new to the sculpting realm. But I've been doing re-paints for 3 years now.

Here are some pictures of my work:

Last edited:
Our mission is to provide quality services to any customers. We are specialized in painting, toys customization, toys repair, molding & casting. We accept online orders via email for any of our existing toys and custom made items. Our email address is [email protected]. We also accept commission workz for local and overseas customers. Feel free to email us on any issues.

Some pictures of my works :

blkgld.jpg

aqual.jpg

peacep.jpg

photo14s.jpg

Hey guys I have a few Freddy sculpts I would like reapainted if anyone is interested and has tackled Freddy before I would love to work something out

I am looking for a talented artist to re-paint my Asmus Kiryu Kazuma figure. I need the head re-painted and the hands too. Also I replaced the original body with a true type muscle body (19) but the head won't fit, so I need the head on the body. If you can help me, please pm me. Thanks a lot.

Just wanted to announce that I am doing a $10 off special for heading painting for the beautiful Juliet head from Dashopkinsfan through February!

Check her out: LINK

headcomp2.jpg

A lot of people know me here but anyone not familiar with my work can check out my show off thread (LINK) or my details thread (LINK) or check out some samples of my work below! :)

65d81ade.jpg

153dfaed.jpg
ad85da4f.jpg

0a5cb412.jpg

6f8a1ba4.jpg

82d629cd.jpg

77b0ef6d.jpg

69ea2865.jpg

Last edited:
Hi All.
I need someone to put together and paint a 12" Robocop resin kit. The kit is unassembled and unpainted white resin. Fairly simple, but hubby and I have ZERO skills.
If anyone can help, or can recommend someone who can, please pm me.

Thanks.

Never had a custom painter before, but am exploring the option of having the PF Ultron customized. I live between Baltimore/DC, so someone local would be great (although shipping it remains and option to). If you are interested, PM me.

I have Spartacus Andy Whitfield sculpts that i need painting...but only if you can kill it right. Surfer is mad busy...i've hit him a few times and no response so i'm looking around....

I am willing to take commissions for painting just about anything. Right now I am in school for visual effects so I can't work full time and need to earn to learn! I am in Texas and below are a few examples of my skills. I apologize for not having a lot of posts on this forum but my brother Darthviper107 can vouch for me!

1/4 Head Sculpts 80.00 a piece

full figures, custom kits will be determined by the size of the project

View attachment 45210
Malcolm Reynolds, Trevor Groves Sculpt (first attempt at 1/4s)

View attachment 45211
Wash, Trevor Groves Sculpt

View attachment 45212
Wash, Trevor Groves Sculpt

View attachment 45213
Metal Pirate Figure 75mm

View attachment 45214
Crusader Knight 75mm

Last edited:
Back