Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I want the FF4 defeated under his feet for a base similar to this pic but with the classic costumes.

ff2cBLUE_zpslojhheyb.jpg

What this? Dr. Doom is already made and done. No point in wishy but one can always imagine, Mr. Green suppose.

This, but without the hammer
2419547-92277_62939_doctor_doom_super.jpg

I could go for some sort of F4 base accessories for sure!

Count me in! Maybe something among the lines like the pose from the first Red Skull PF.
View attachment 216119

I think the cube would just have to be in his right hand by his side as that's the only switch out portion of the arms. Which I think works though with the pose. Like he's just casually holding the cube and celebrating his domination with his left hand.

I finished my thing hand and a 80% done with my f4 suit. Last will be flame effects. I am over half way done with my custom. Some pages back I have WIP pics

Wanted to share a Custom Head sculpt, left hand, and Mask sculpted by Troy McDevitt and painted by Ed Bradley. LOVE how it turned out. I'll take some closer pics when I get home.
12369036_10207276700867044_4226735696222434492_n.jpg

Lewis, that looks amazing! Congrats on a huge improvement :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks fantastic. I have to agree that a maskless portrait for this piece is a no-brainer. The only reason I can see SSC not giving us that option for the PF is because they used it already on the LSF. However, I'm a HUGE fan of the classic portrait. My favorite era of Doom has always been the Byrne era. I think this piece does a ridiculously good job of nailing that look with the classic COH so I'm more than happy with that display option. Congrats on your custom portrait and hand. Troy never fails to impress.

Wanted to share a Custom Head sculpt, left hand, and Mask sculpted by Troy McDevitt and painted by Ed Bradley. LOVE how it turned out. I'll take some closer pics when I get home.
12369036_10207276700867044_4226735696222434492_n.jpg
Wow this looks amazing...where do I sign up for these mods? :) great work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Looks fantastic. I have to agree that a maskless portrait for this piece is a no-brainer. The only reason I can see SSC not giving us that option for the PF is because they used it already on the LSF. However, I'm a HUGE fan of the classic portrait. My favorite era of Doom has always been the Byrne era. I think this piece does a ridiculously good job of nailing that look with the classic COH so I'm more than happy with that display option. Congrats on your custom portrait and hand. Troy never fails to impress.

I'd want a more classic maskless, where he looks nearly normal but with one small scar on his face, you know because he's a neurotic megalomaniac.

Back