Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finally got him out for display. Still need a lot of work on the cape.
image.jpg

So after these started shipping I couldn't resist anymore. I want this in white if they ever make that variant...but I ended up wait listing the EX on Aug 23. It converted the 18th of this month and came on Friday.

I dig it as much as I did in the pictures although the cape and medallions were a little nuisance. But I think I might have a few paint issues on what's my preferred head at the moment, the classic head.

What do yal think about these?

Speck on cheek?
21580675358_2c0a26db0c_z_d.jpg

Dark speck under right eye towards outside?
21756845722_434b9fd099_z_d.jpg

Speck on cheek?
21742411516_744cdef25b_z_d.jpg

Paint line/drip?
21742411486_8a97030e0e_z_d.jpg

I'll take better pics at some point...

21777956491_24366642ca_z_d.jpg

Head paint chip can be easily fix with pencil to simply darken the area. But that base is negligence. No excuse for whoever passed it. Sloppy for sure.

I've got this guy coming in on Wednesday. Really hoping he doesn't turn out like those pictures above...

Head paint chip can be easily fix with pencil to simply darken the area. But that base is negligence. No excuse for whoever passed it. Sloppy for sure.

I wasn't sure at first if they were chips or part of the design since I couldn't tell in SS's pics, but apparently they are indeed chips. The chips can be darkened but there's still the dark mark under the right eye (to our left). It's not too noticeable on display though. My concern is why am I getting a head with paint chips and a dark mark in the first place...smh.

Like others have said, the base paint is a problem. It's on the back but it's pretty negligent work. I'm really tired of having to send replacement requests. Jean Grey was a nice break from no issues after a full year of every piece having a significant problem beyond minor paint slop, but here we go again.

I wasn't sure at first if they were chips or part of the design since I couldn't tell in SS's pics, but apparently they are indeed chips. The chips can be darkened but there's still the dark mark under the right eye (to our left). It's not too noticeable on display though. My concern is why am I getting a head with paint chips and a dark mark in the first place...smh.

Like others have said, the base paint is a problem. It's on the back but it's pretty negligent work. I'm really tired of having to send replacement requests. Jean Grey was a nice break from no issues after a full year of every piece having a significant problem beyond minor paint slop, but here we go again.
I wpuld straight up ask the returns person if theres a problem with your account. Because this is ridiculous Peedi. I have never seen anyone get as many issues as you.

The set being done by Troy is an unmasked head, arm, and mask. The mask can either be displayed in the hand or on the face. Spared no expense ;)

3b853445c2901cde59bfd91a892bb8b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Th interest list is on a wait list. There will be only 25 sets of it. Can't wait to get mine!!!

I wpuld straight up ask the returns person if theres a problem with your account. Because this is ridiculous Peedi. I have never seen anyone get as many issues as you.

It is weird. Opening my Hulk just now I started thinking what if people think I'm just being destructive for attention or something weird like that because at this point it's unbelievable even to me how much of what I order comes with legit problems compared to people who have never get any issues at all. I try not to nitpick which is why I normally post pics first to get an idea if I'm just exaggerating or not. But I'm a smart adult and think I'm a good judge of what is and isn't acceptable on my own. But my SS ordering will continue to decline until it ends.

It is weird. Opening my Hulk just now I started thinking what if people think I'm just being destructive for attention or something weird like that because at this point it's unbelievable even to me how much of what I order comes with legit problems compared to people who have never get any issues at all. I try not to nitpick which is why I normally post pics first to get an idea if I'm just exaggerating or not. But I'm a smart adult and think I'm a good judge of what is and isn't acceptable on my own. But my SS ordering will continue to decline until it ends.
How'd Hulk come out for you?

How'd Hulk come out for you?

Heh heh...you can check that thread out now for that answer...

Right now I'm feeling like of all the problems I've had from SS these 2 are the dumbest of the dumb.

Back