Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In the year 2050.....

The Earth will have the human population of 14 Billions.
Almost everything will be recycle. Corpse will no longer be buried and waste land but be incinerate and release back into nature.
People will survive on algae raised on solar energy.
This Dr. Doom PF will be worth $$$, and Mr. Green's future self will complain that the ES isn't large enough.
The Dr. Doom(Throne) PF will deteriorate beyond recognition but the Hulk PF will still keep its youth due to regenerate, mystical power.

Regular is available and with the ES bumped from 2000 to 3000, lol, gg.

So? They also said return it if you don't like it for a full refund.

This.

People who bought it cares that's who.

But of course you believe Sideshow are the greatest company in the world and can do no wrong so this deceptive edition size increase is completely fine to you.

You should work in politics or public relations, whenever there is a government scandal you can just cover it up and tell everyone it's no big deal and post that who the hell cares family guy pic.

Right, Why do you buy these again?

As a collectibles company they just have to be better than that. It's indefensible...but some will try anyways.

Yep, for those that don't know the definition of the word I'm sure.

In Ink's defense, it's a little too much to fit "Oh my God, who, aside from someone who doesn't really just love statues rather than the act of collecting or the monetary rewards collecting might bring, cares" on a meme.

^This...

I bought it I don't care. If SS didn't notify people and allow anyone who ordered to cancel and get their NRD back then I would agree with you BUT they did. I don't see your point seeing as how you don't have to buy it and if you care so much you suffer no penalty by canceling your order. So in the end you lose nothing. Indefensible is if they never told anyone. Indefensible is if they told people and didn't allow them to cancel. By all means though please tell people how they think SS is the greatest and they should be a politic and what SS did was indefensible. View attachment 201295

...and ^this.

In the year 2050.....

The Earth will have the human population of 14 Billions.
Almost everything will be recycle. Corpse will no longer be buried and waste land but be incinerate and release back into nature.
People will survive on algae raised on solar energy.
This Dr. Doom PF will be worth $$$, and Mr. Green's future self will complain that the ES isn't large enough.
The Dr. Doom(Throne) PF will deteriorate beyond recognition but the Hulk PF will still keep its youth due to regenerate, mystical power.

hahaha. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl:winner:horror:mummy

Can someone please measure from dooms head to the foot of his straight leg and tell me the height please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone please measure from dooms head to the foot of his straight leg and tell me the height please

About 18.5 inches to the top of his forehead and about 19 inches to the highest point of his head (that's the figure itself and doesn't include the hood).

About 18.5 inches to the top of his forehead and about 19 inches to the highest point of his head (that's the figure itself and doesn't include the hood).
Hmm they placed Doom at about 6'3 a little under his armored height on the Marvel wiki page but close enough

Edit: sorry my math was a little off more like 6'4" or a little over.

Last edited:

You sure? Mr. Green measured and its almost 19.5(1/16 inches less) inches from straight leg to top back of his head since his face is facing down a little. This doesn't include the hood of course. And the base is almost 3 inches from the same bottom of foot of straight leg.

Hmm they placed Doom at about 6'3 a little under his armored height on the Marvel wiki page but close enough

Edit: sorry my math was a little off more like 6'4" or a little over.

You sure? Mr. Green measured and its almost 19.5(1/16 inches less) inches from straight leg to top back of his head since his face is facing down a little. This doesn't include the hood of course. And the base is almost 3 inches from the same bottom of foot of straight leg.

Thank you guys so much. I'm working on my base idea. Much appreciated

The reg es was 3000 originally and they lowered it probably the same time the ex es was lowered to 1000.

For those that think its a "toilet seat", if one would to look behind it, there seem to be a duck work toward the bottom. So this thing that he's partially standing on is probably an air filtration device, pushing air below. Although one can also ask where's the opening, lol.

That does look pretty awesome, shadowfax. I wonder if those FF statues are just glued to their bases or not. If they are, it would probably look even more amazing having them sit directly on the Galactus base. Of course, you'd be destroying the mini statues, but I would do it if I knew they would come off their bases without breaking the actual statue.
thanks krzykoopa ^

pretty sure they are glued but i don't want to take a chance and ruin them tbh...and besides, Reed needs the base to stay upright (no legs :))
maybe someday i'll try to take them off

For those that think its a "toilet seat", if one would to look behind it, there seem to be a duck work toward the bottom. So this thing that he's partially standing on is probably an air filtration device, pushing air below. Although one can also ask where's the opening, lol.

You would think that SS would have finally made a Doom that wasn't on a 'throne'.

For those that think its a "toilet seat", if one would to look behind it, there seem to be a duck work toward the bottom. So this thing that he's partially standing on is probably an air filtration device for his farts, pushing air below. Although one can also ask where's the opening, lol.

Perfect.

Just added Doctor Doom #35 to the collection. Turned out great :clap Big fan of the cape! Only complaint is the peg in the feet. Seems not to fit right in. Some quick pics
oAUdkiD.jpg

8CVdvbk.jpg

BQwoRVJ.jpg

vv50CIw.jpg

Just added Doctor Doom #35 to the collection. Turned out great :clap Big fan of the cape! Only complaint is the peg in the feet. Seems not to fit right in. Some quick pics
oAUdkiD.jpg

8CVdvbk.jpg

BQwoRVJ.jpg

vv50CIw.jpg

Awesome pics!! When you say it doesn't sit right is it wobbly? I think that red skull looks so dam creepy (in a good way)

Awesome pics!! When you say it doesn't sit right is it wobbly? I think that red skull looks so dam creepy (in a good way)

Thanks! Doesn't feel wobbly. These pics show it. It's barely noticeable when looking at it, but it doesn't feel right.
nZq3Cox.jpg

XLFJkx5.jpg

Thanks! Doesn't feel wobbly. These pics show it. It's barely noticeable when looking at it, but it doesn't feel right.
nZq3Cox.jpg

XLFJkx5.jpg

Double check make sure nothing is blocking (Styrofoam or paper etc) and if that doesn't work a quick measure will tell you if it isn't cut properly or something.

Back