Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don't care about the cape but it already seems to have the same grey matte plastic-like finish that the LSF has.

:rotfl Typical knee-jerk reaction to ONE photo. OMG! the cape was positioned wrong! Now the statue is ruined.....jeeesh :slap Over react much?

:rotfl Typical knee-jerk reaction to ONE photo. OMG! the cape was positioned wrong! Now the statue is ruined.....jeeesh :slap Over react much?
Who's overreacting?...

:lol At all the people jumping on one 'It looks average' comment :slap

Edit: Sorry a massive two people expressed concern regarding the cape :rotfl

Have you been around this forum much? :rotfl From your post count I would think you would have been more observant....:slap

Who's overreacting?...

:lol At all the people jumping on one 'It looks average' comment :slap

Edit: Sorry a massive two people expressed concern regarding the cape :rotfl

So you overreacting to people not overreacting is being passed off as sarcasm?...

Yeah ok.

I'll come back when we get some in hand pictures then decide if to order locally :D

this board can create 45 page threads from a 1x1 pixel photo of how wrong something looks. this is surprisingly tame.

yes it's just one pic...but i gotta say it looks as though SS has screwed this up royally
check out the cape...the stitching around the "medallion" is completely different from the proto...doesn't drape over his shoulder properly and looks terrible

i seriously hope i'm wrong

And that's why you're just a horse.

I called the same issue of the plasticky paint finish on the armor as soon as I saw the first pics of the LSF, and I was damn right.
First receivers sweared the metallic finish was properly done, then more people received, more pics came in and now basically everyone will tell you that the armor looks indeed like poorly painted matte plastic (well, except those who deny because they need to justify those 2000$ spent).
I don't need super HD pics to tell that paint app is dull, you can clearly see it from the pics of the mask and the medallion of the collar. Coincidence, Lobo didn't look like s--t in the first cellphone pics we've seen, and guess why... because it's not painted like s--t.

Good Idea! And re-read what I wrote and to who I was commenting on...and then come back. Obviously you're lost.....:slap

So you overreacting to people not overreacting is being passed off as sarcasm?...

Yeah ok.

I'll come back when we get some in hand pictures then decide if to order locally :D

Last edited:

I called the same issue of the plasticky paint finish on the armor as soon as I saw the first pics of the LSF, and I was damn right.
First receivers sweared the metallic finish was properly done, then more people received, more pics came in and now basically everyone will tell you that the armor looks indeed like poorly painted matte plastic (well, except those who deny because they need to justify those 2000$ spent).
I don't need super HD pics to tell that paint app is dull, you can clearly see it from the pics of the mask and the medallion of the collar. Coincidence, Lobo didn't look like s--t in the first cellphone pics we've seen, and guess why... because it's not painted like s--t.
Iv had that issue for a while. I returned the Sauron PF because of it. No matter how hard I tried all I could see was plastic armor

Just to be clear though you guys are just looking for a metallic finish right, not a shined chrome look? Steel comes in a lot of different finishes, dull included but I agree his armor should have some metallic glint to it. Just not a completely polished shine though, that would look equally stupid.

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

Back