Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whoa this still says June. Not June-July. A confident, bold plain "June" ha. Doom, Lobo, Hulk and Thor are all real close together. Hopefully I have enough for all of them.

I'm still waiting for the inevitable delay but a small, small part of me thinks it could get shipped out in two weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm choosing to take Sideshow adjusting my final flex payment to include shipping as a good sign of this shipping soon.

Not sure I'm going to keep this but I was thinking of getting rid of all my Marvel PF except Red Skull and Doom.
If only they would make a Magneto... seems like it's not going to happen anytime soon though after they pulled the plug on XM's fox stuff.

I'm actually leaving tomorrow for a 3 week vacation to Europe. I had to live chat with SSC because Lobo and Dawg are supposed to ship while I'm on vacation. I had to put a hold on them and have them shipped when I get back. I also asked about Doom because the website says he's due to ship in June as well. The rep said she doesn't have Doom on her shipping schedule yet so no action was needed. I'd say a delay notice is coming.

I'm actually leaving tomorrow for a 3 week vacation to Europe. I had to live chat with SSC because Lobo and Dawg are supposed to ship while I'm on vacation. I had to put a hold on them and have them shipped when I get back. I also asked about Doom because the website says he's due to ship in June as well. The rep said she doesn't have Doom on her shipping schedule yet so no action was needed. I'd say a delay notice is coming.
Where abouts in Europe?

Where abouts in Europe?

Well, my Mom and Pops are retired and living in a beach house on the Adriatic coast of Croatia. It's near Split. It's absolutely gorgeous out there. The whole coastline of Croatia is incredibly beautiful. I'm only able to go for 3 weeks this year so I'm basically staying in Croatia. However, in the past I usually stayed 6 weeks and would visit Italy, and some family I have in Germany. I've been to quite a few places in Europe over the last 20 years. It's a bit different now. I'm no longer single and have a wife and 2 young boys to tow around now so we tend to stay with my parents more often. No complaints though. We love being there.

Not sure I'm going to keep this but I was thinking of getting rid of all my Marvel PF except Red Skull and Doom.
If only they would make a Magneto... seems like it's not going to happen anytime soon though after they pulled the plug on XM's fox stuff.

That's too bad... I would love to see SS Magneto. Price for XM Magneto is too expensive for my wallet.

It showed up on a top shelf in one of the mintinbox pictures that were going around today. They took the picture down but here is a truncated photo from the other thread, original was much wider and you could see the statue but here you can only see his raised knee on the top left corner.

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-04%20at%2009.24.56_zpszv7pjyrj.png

It showed up on a top shelf in one of the mintinbox pictures that were going around today. They took the picture down but here is a truncated photo from the other thread, original was much wider and you could see the statue but here you can only see his raised knee on the top left corner.

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-04%20at%2009.24.56_zpszv7pjyrj.png

Bale looks like he's going to face plant.

Back