Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I know some people don't like revisits but Doom was done so long ago before most collectors had even heard of SS. I payed big for my Classic Captain America PF but I think it's great that people are now going to get the chance to add such a vital character like that to there collection with out having to pay an arm an leg for one.

The new one will probably just cost an arm :lol

Are we confirmed that its definately Doom? Sideshow could be messing with our minds just like the directors of Iron Man 3 with the Mandarin story! :dunno

Me too, for doom is pf or fail.

dont worry guys, this will be a PF all the way! Although very interesting to see Sideshow release the same character at the same time in two different scales...has this ever been done before?

dont worry guys, this will be a PF all the way! Although very interesting to see Sideshow release the same character at the same time in two different scales...has this ever been done before?

Yes... Elektra, Hulk, Punisher, Spiderman, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Rogue and Black Cat has been in different scales.

I remember the cap pf and the cap dio were around the same time.

Misread your question :slap She-hulk would be the closes one.

I remember the cap pf and the cap dio were around the same time.

okay guys, thanks....so at least we know its possible then...

i'm still sticking with the fact that its a PF. If it isnt then i'll sell my entire collection off to charity!

:pray::pray:

Back