Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I only want one & I prefer my characters standing up. One reason why I never chased the original Doom. I just really hope it is a PF

If so I will have two Dr. Dooms! That said, two Dooms, two Red Skulls. No Magneto. No Jean Grey. No Phoenix. No Archangel. No Beast PF. No Daredevil. No Ghost Rider on Bike. No Dr. Strange. Only one so-so Thing to represent the Fantastic Four. C'mon.

:goodpost: :monkey2 :monkey2

Add 2 Captain Americas and 2 Hulks

they really should do new characters than repeating others over and over.

If so I will have two Dr. Dooms! That said, two Dooms, two Red Skulls. No Magneto. No Jean Grey. No Phoenix. No Archangel. No Beast PF. No Daredevil. No Ghost Rider on Bike. No Dr. Strange. Only one so-so Thing to represent the Fantastic Four. C'mon.

Nothing so-so about the Thing PF - he looks great.

No Daredevil PF yet is a crying shame, though.

If 1/5 I can pass and dream of the LSF.

Yeah, it's gonna have to be a PF for me to pony up. I hope it's fully sculpted and 1/4 scale. Hell, so long as it's 1/4 and looks bad @ss, I'm all over it. There are really only 4 or 5 Marvel baddies that I have to have in my collection. Doom, Apocalypse, Magneto, Green Goblin, and Red Skull. Looks like 3 out of the 5 are ready to happen. :yess:

:goodpost: :monkey2 :monkey2

Add 2 Captain Americas and 2 Hulks

they really should do new characters than repeating others over and over.

I understand your point but SS have come a long way since they made Doom & CA. I think Doom was actually SS 1st Marvel PF.

I had to pay out £700 to get the CA PF. Not everyone can do that, especially people with families to provide for. I couldn't do it now & hey I didn't hear you complaining about SS making a new Spider-Man CQ ;) :1-1:

Doom should only be pf nuff said.

All this stuff makes me regret pre ordering the Widow PF. Oh well. Ill manage my finances to have the money when its ships. pre order immediately, worry about paying later. Especially when it comes to Doom!

Back