Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I hope they didn't change the base of the LSF.

Nah the LSF had the same base as last year. You can see it in this picture:
he3e3e9y.jpg

Sideshow confirmed its not the LS statue on twitter.

Aw well isn't that sweet of them. they know the old PF is priced ridiculously too high so they want to kill it with a better version lol

Aw well isn't that sweet of them. they know the old PF is priced ridiculously too high so they want to kill it with a better version lol

There will never be a better version of the original PF :lecture

Yeah I'm not going to hold my breath as its one I really want to happen. I'm preparing for the worst :lol

There will never be a better version of the original PF :lecture

Nice buyer's remorse. Trying to justify spending 1k/it going for so much by saying something that unlikely is pretty lame. I wouldn't be surprised if the new Doom beats it.

This is a great choice for them. Most of us, myself included, cannot afford the LSF so I'll definitely be getting the PF. Doom is one of the only good Marvel characters.

Nice buyer's remorse. Trying to justify spending 1k/it going for so much by saying something that unlikely is pretty lame. I wouldn't be surprised if the new Doom beats it.

This is a great choice for them. Most of us, myself included, cannot afford the LSF so I'll definitely be getting the PF. Doom is one of the only good Marvel characters.

Buyers remorse? Justifying my purchase?:rotfl

I spent a pretty penny on my Doom, and its worth every single penny regardless of this new PF

Unless those cups are shot-sized, this is much larger than 1/4 - possibly 1:1

They've already confirmed by Sideshow on Twitter it isn't the Legendary Scale piece and a 1:1 piece wouldn't be on a table because it would be over 6' tall.

It's either a PF or a Comiquette. The Distance between the cups and the PF in the picture is skewing the size

Really want to see this. As of now Red Skulls my favorite for this month. I wonder if ebay bids are generally lower right now with all this news, people waiting to see all the future options. hmm

Back