Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I want a Wolverine in my collection so bad. It is definitely my next hero for my display.

I'd love to see a SDCC surprise. That'd be awesome

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

this years SDCC is already proving to be one of the most eagerly awaited cons of recent years...so many newly announced pieces that will no doubt be unveiled at Comic Con 2014...just a few I'd love to see are:

Doom PF
Vader and Fett PF's
The Amazing Spiderman 2 PF
Batman LSF
Keaton Batman PF
Iron Patriot and MK42 1/4 Maquettes
Iron Man MK42 lifesize Bust
Prime 1 Optimus Prime
All 3 Hulk PF's (Green, Red and Grey)

to mention just a few....bring it on! :rock

this years SDCC is already proving to be one of the most eagerly awaited cons of recent years...so many newly announced pieces that will no doubt be unveiled at Comic Con 2014...just a few I'd love to see are:

Doom PF
Vader and Fett PF's
Batman LSF
Keaton Batman PF
Prime 1 Optimus Prime

Magneto & Juggernaut ! :D

XM said they can't reveal there's until next year so it must be soon if there got to wait for SS to release there's 1st

Yeah the claws have to be mental :lecture

I think SS will nail Wolverine. Makes me wonder what kind of pose there going to go for because the PF, CQ & LSF all have similar poses. Will they go that route again or go for something completely different.

I know I'm in the minority here but I have the SS faux bronze version and I thought it was executed perfectly. If you have ever seen the custom paint up that was done on this piece it's quite a beauty. The portrait was perfect and the pose was dynamic. Obviously I would prefer something different but looking at the faux bronze gives me hope that SS is going to nail it! As for XM I don't have any reserves or doubts whatsoever. Everything I have seen from them has been gold thus far and I expect perfection moving forward on all releases. This will be quite an exciting battle of the brown wolverine! I hope they both nail it so I can have two!

Doom PF
Vader and Fett PF's
Batman LSF
Keaton Batman PF
Prime 1 Optimus Prime

Yeah man can't wait to be honest. I'm beyond ****ing amped. Last year I thought I was excited but with SS's 20tg this year, anything could happen. Even things where they said weren't in the pipline and stuff i don't buy it this year. I'd love to see that list and many many more. I'd also love to see some NEW **** man. Like some new sculpts and maybe even a few new licenses. To be honest I'm hoping so badly that they do Game of Thrones, or G1 Transformers maquettes lol or Turtles again (comic/animated, not new ones)
Magneto & Juggernaut ! :D
^^^^THIS and more lol I'm so greedy
I know I'm in the minority here but I have the SS faux bronze version and I thought it was executed perfectly. If you have ever seen the custom paint up that was done on this piece it's quite a beauty. The portrait was perfect and the pose was dynamic. Obviously I would prefer something different but looking at the faux bronze gives me hope that SS is going to nail it! As for XM I don't have any reserves or doubts whatsoever. Everything I have seen from them has been gold thus far and I expect perfection moving forward on all releases. This will be quite an exciting battle of the brown wolverine! I hope they both nail it so I can have two!

Please post some pics bro please. Would love to see that

Doom PF
Vader and Fett PF's
Batman LSF
Keaton Batman PF
Prime 1 Optimus Prime

there's no guarantee that Marvel will let that Doom get released after this latest fight with FOX

Two Wolverine? Pick one you greedy man :rotfl
Now Batman LSF, that will be jaw drop

Two Wolverine? Pick one you greedy man :rotfl
Now Batman LSF, that will be jaw drop

Haha but two is better then one!

Yes the batman LSF will probably be a purchase for me as well. I own the wolverine and kept it at that for Marvel. Batman would be my pick for DC

Yeah man can't wait to be honest. I'm beyond ****ing amped. Last year I thought I was excited but with SS's 20tg this year, anything could happen. Even things where they said weren't in the pipline and stuff i don't buy it this year. I'd love to see that list and many many more. I'd also love to see some NEW **** man. Like some new sculpts and maybe even a few new licenses. To be honest I'm hoping so badly that they do Game of Thrones, or G1 Transformers maquettes lol or Turtles again (comic/animated, not new ones)

Yea, really looking forward to SDCC 14 buddy :yess: its that time when nothing else matters in the world, a time where the wife speaks but we are not listening, a time where we shut ourselves away in a locked room as we eagerly await the first set of pics and video footage of all the fantastic pieces on display...:rock :rock

there's no guarantee that Marvel will let that Doom get released after this latest fight with FOX

Goonies never say die Ink! :lecture Doom will be there :yess:

Damn bro. Kill the vibe much lol

I'd be surprised if the new Doom PF wasn't already approved. I know we just saw a sneak of the feet and base but it was already painted. SSC looked to be in the final stages way back then. On top of this, Igo and SSC Reps already confirmed a PF was coming. We should see this at SDCC.

Back