Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not to mention it would be hard to achieve Johnny Storm as a PF without looking like a tacky mess of red resin.

Sculpt Johnny Storm with hair and FF uniform > cast in translucent red resin > paint with yellow accents and shadows > Encase in translucent orange flame resin with a flame trail into the base> give it a light-up feature. I think that would look phenomenal.

The FF would make a visually amazing set of PFs/1:4 Comiquettes -- stretching Mr. Fantastic, solid-to-transparent Invisible Woman, light-up translucent Human Torch, a larger, fully-sculpted Thing. I'd prefer to see them squaring off against a 1:4 Super Skrull myself.

I'd get new Doom even though I still have the original PF. I think the LSF looks amazing, just too big and expensive for my tastes. Hopefully the PF will look similar.

That and people have been asking for a standing Doom for years, I haven't heard quite as many cries for a Sue and Reed PF.

For sure. I'm one of them. Seated Doom PF did nothing for me. I'm really hoping they nail the Standing Doom PF. If it looks anything like the LSF....that's pure win.

A Super Skrull would be BOSS

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Up for order next week
preview_DrDoom.jpg

finallY.............. I allmost bought Old Doom PF for 1100$ but i didnt .... Doom LSF never tempteD...... was waiting for big reveal n this will be up next week superhappY

Hell yes. After watch England pretty much getting knocked out of the WC this is a great way to cheer me up :)

He looks amazing. Can't wait to see the EX hope its an unmasked portrait like the one for the LSF

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back