Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah but its their 20th Anni. Doubt this year won't be a packed stall lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

What is their latest stance on properties?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

They aren't releasing any toys for movie properties not owned by them. So that the movies they make get to kids versus ones that they aren't

They aren't releasing any toys for movie properties not owned by them. So that the movies they make get to kids versus ones that they aren't

That means no brown costume Wolverine pf?!?!?! That might explain why they didn't update the Jen grey pf that was made a few years back and released it the way they did! It's all making sense now!!!!! Aaaaaggggghhhhh!!!!!!

That means no brown costume Wolverine pf?!?!?! That might explain why they didn't update the Jen grey pf that was made a few years back and released it the way they did! It's all making sense now!!!!! Aaaaaggggghhhhh!!!!!!

Yeah makes sense that they'd release DD too come to think of it. But they released Deadpool when Fox owns him (at least I think they do) but then again they released a new Apoc PF last year so i think it goes more for Toys and maybe a few lines of comics

Yeah that's a for sure. Actually hope they don't show it to make room for something better, or newer I should say

SS are working on a Brown Wolverine

Also XM have had to delay revealing there Brown because of SS making one

Again we don't know how far along they are. I'd love to see a SDCC surprise. That'd be awesome

Didn't XM already show pictures of their Wolverine digital?

I have a gut feeling SS is going to nail this wolverine. Its crazy how long people have been waiting for him to come out and now there's potentially two on the horizon? I hope the claws are metal like the original PF

Again we don't know how far along they are. I'd love to see a SDCC surprise. That'd be awesome

XM said they can't reveal there's until next year so it must be soon if there got to wait for SS to release there's 1st

I have a gut feeling SS is going to nail this wolverine. Its crazy how long people have been waiting for him to come out and now there's potentially two on the horizon? I hope the claws are metal like the original PF

Yeah the claws have to be mental :lecture

I think SS will nail Wolverine. Makes me wonder what kind of pose there going to go for because the PF, CQ & LSF all have similar poses. Will they go that route again or go for something completely different.

Awesome, having two options to choose from is better than one :yess:

Back