Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Somehow I got a feeling it will be similar to the LSF

Somehow I got a feeling it will be similar to the LSF
that would absolutely make my day...loved the LSF when it was first revealed...it's brilliant
but i don't collect pieces that big (just don't have the room for them)...so if Sideshow were to simply shrink it to to PF scale, i would be ecstatic

Well from the feet pose on the base, there's only so much option they can do with the hand I suppose. Cross arm, holding chalice, LSF arm pose, hmmm that's bout it

that would absolutely make my day...loved the LSF when it was first revealed...it's brilliant
but i don't collect pieces that big (just don't have the room for them)...so if Sideshow were to simply shrink it to to PF scale, i would be ecstatic

I too am hoping for a similar PF Doom.

Yeah, the LSF is amazing. Anything similar in 1/4 would be a win. But if they push the price too much on the 1/4, it would make me reconsider not getting the LSF. That's probably the first one they have done that I thought was worth the money they are asking.

Yeah, the LSF is amazing. Anything similar in 1/4 would be a win. But if they push the price too much on the 1/4, it would make me reconsider not getting the LSF. That's probably the first one they have done that I thought was worth the money they are asking.

I have an idea it'll be priced the same as the new Thor. I really hope so anyway :/ :lol

Search yourself for the answer. You already know it to be true

Sent from the Bat Computer

SW_LukeNo1-011.gif

Definitely not cheaper than Thor... The big anticipation, SS prob know there are buyers out there

For real. Someone mentioned that they have been revisiting certain characters and they also happen to be pretty big "grails". Now I totally can see a connection to rising prices and the statues of certain characters people want without them being reproductions, because who wants a reproduction of the same statue.

For real. Someone mentioned that they have been revisiting certain characters and they also happen to be pretty big "grails". Now I totally can see a connection to rising prices and the statues of certain characters people want without them being reproductions, because who wants a reproduction of the same statue.

Honestly, Doom is a character people will pay more for, just because. They would have to completely screw it up for it not to sell.

may be we see it at this year´s comic con, hope so, can´t wait for this one, missed the holy sitting grail!!

Back