Re: Gandalf the Grey 12" in hand pics !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well not quite like the proto but still damn good (hands are different than proto pics as well)

9221_press06-001.jpg

I ordered one from Amazingtoyz aka cornerstorecomics. They have a 15% off coupon too! Great guys to deal with! Keep the pics coming!

I am SO glad that Gandalf turned out to be a good'un. Can't wait for him to arrive now!

More pics plz!

And a few questions for those that have him or will be getting him soon: can you adjust the sleeves to change the 'semi-gloved' look (probably very likely) and does the exclusive Balin's Journal actually close?... just wondering

I'll answer about the book. It is a sculpted piece and does not close.

Hands look Hot Toys-esque too, wonder if we're getting a first glimpse at new hands.

Figure looks great and I'm really stoked it's coming soon, but to be quite honest, I don't really see much of Gandalf/Ian McKellen there...

Interesting, I totally see McKellen as Gandalf. Guess I've got a mission when I get to my pictures :)

The open gesture hand (seen in the boxed shot) looks like the force one included with SW figures... although cast instead of painted.

Great shots. My Lord....it's cool to see someone else head outdoors!

He looks great...can't wait til he shows up here. If he is the last of LOTR from SS, well...they're going out in style!

Great shots. My Lord....it's cool to see someone else head outdoors!

He looks great...can't wait til he shows up here. If he is the last of LOTR from SS, well...they're going out in style!

That is nice of SS to finish the game with a home run!

Oh Man!! Gandalf is here!!!
He looks AMAZING!!!
Seriously between Old Ben and Gandalf, seems like the elders rule!!!
Ha ha ha!!
Sorry, I don't have a camera, but I put it at the same level or even topping Ben!!
Seriously!!!
New hands indeed, tailoring is amazing and the head looks great!
Also the Hat looks really nice! I wanted a Fabric one, but this looks really good.
The only thing I noticed is that he looks a little "pinkish"
but an excellent figure overall!!

Nice to hear he's as good as ben can't wait till Monday.(is it ok to say that??? )

Happy Halloween

Back