Re: Gandalf the Grey 12" in hand pics !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

These pictures make me wish I:

A) Hadn't cancelled
B) Collected LOTR
C) Had money
D) All of the above

A) Waitlist is your friend!
B) It is the best line ever after all
C) That I can empathize with
D) I think you need to start a new collection dude!

A) Waitlist is your friend!
B) It is the best line ever after all
C) That I can empathize with
D) I think you need to start a new collection dude!

I'm hoping people are still stupid and he shows up on second chance so I can use my Rewards Points.

Great pics! Though it seems Gandalf is trying to tell us something.

"What? The line is ending, you say?"

PA300004.jpg

"This cannot be . . . "

PA300003.jpg

"Why SIdeshow? Why!?!?!"

PA300002.jpg

:monkey2 :lol :monkey2 :lol:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

GREAT PIX!!!!! Thnx My Lord, Gandalf is a perfect 10!!

I'm hoping people are still stupid and he shows up on second chance so I can use my Rewards Points.

I would totally hope that for you dude if it didn't mean that people would have to cancel theirs, which would then mean that the line wouldn't sell as well, which would lessen the chances for more figures! We want this figure to sell out! SELL OUT I TELL YOU!!!

But I still hope you get one. :D

I might have to dump my HT Batman for some unexpected LOTR 1/6 buying.....
And I thought I had Q4 in the bag!!! CURSES!!!! :cuss
:lol

I used my Reward Points when the Gandalf Exclusive went up for pre-order way back...Got him for around $14 + shipping! :rock

I used my Reward Points when the Gandalf Exclusive went up for pre-order way back...Got him for around $14 + shipping! :rock

Yeah, I'd be able to do the same if he went up for preorder a few weeks from now. :banghead

Oh and Q, how is the package design for Gimli coming along? :monkey3

I'm sold. I'll probably still change out the body, although most of it is pretty much hidden. I got him from Amazingtoyz for about $68 with the coupon. I'm really impressed with the head. God I hope Indy looks as good as Kenobi and Gandalf!:gun

I'm sold. I'll probably still change out the body, although most of it is pretty much hidden. I got him from Amazingtoyz for about $68 with the coupon. I'm really impressed with the head. God I hope Indy looks as good as Kenobi and Gandalf!:gun

You and me both! :whip

Mercy, the one time an actual Sideshow rep appears and it's to tell us the book is upside down. What about the upcoming Merry and Pippin two-pack?

:monkey3

At least it shows they're 'lurking' and seeing how many of us are clamoring for more figure announcements! :banana

I really like this shot so i thought i'd try to highlight it.

PA300004.jpg

PA300004.jpg

The only think I'm a little iffy on (from the pics) is the transition from skin to hair and beard is a little abrupt looking. Might not be a biggie in person, but looks a little to clean.

I am scared to call Jennifer in CS about when my Dead Santa and Gandalf will ship. :0

Back