Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

Thanks everyone! And just in case anybody is worried... that is not the Indy PF's home. Just temporary till I get a proper display for him

I wondered why he was on the floor :lol

You should have Coco hook you up with another pedestal. Indy will look sweet on one of those :rock

Indy is a great addition. One of SS's best.:whip Dude, I love your 1:6 collection. It just keeps growing and growing.:google

Uber Cool 1/6th

Lots of old Old sKool Sci Fi - Buck Rogers, Twilight, Island Earth, Earth Stood still etc

You going for Flash Gordon when released ?

I wondered why he was on the floor :lol

You should have Coco hook you up with another pedestal. Indy will look sweet on one of those :rock

Yeah, it will be added eventually to the growing list of shelves from him :lol

Uber Cool 1/6th

Lots of old Old sKool Sci Fi - Buck Rogers, Twilight, Island Earth, Earth Stood still etc

You going for Flash Gordon when released ?

Yep, pre-ordered him when you could get him for $100 :rock

Great collection, dude! Very impressive and integrated.
Was very nice to see classic Hollywood monsters and Shaun among the SC dead. :)

And I still can't buy shelves :( Coz I need the wooden one in my room, or it won't match with the furniture. 3\4 of collection in boxes, this sucks :)

Been a long time since I updated... right now my room is a bit of a mess as I'm re-arranging a few things. But I finally got around to working on my Mr T kitbash so I thought I'd share :rock

He's the head and hands from the HT street Clubber Lang, and body and socks from the regular Clubber Lang. The overalls are from Newline, boots are from HT. The shirt was dyed and gold chains were mostly from a craft store.

mrta.jpg

mrtb.jpg

mrtc.jpg

mrtd.jpg

That is the best Kit bash I have seen in a long time.

Whats' funny is when I used to live in the Chicagoland area. I used to see Mr. T a lot driving around his cherry red, gold-trimmed Rolls Royce in downtown Lake Forest, IL.

I don't know you Rockit... but you are now my hero :lol

And Slade, I know... although sometimes he had less. But I think I'll add a bit more. But seriously, getting those things to lay right is a ^^^^^ :lol

Last edited:

Good job J, it looks pretty damn good imo. I just wish the coveralls ( I have the same pair) fit the legs tighter. Otherwise I really really like it! Its nice to see a custom I planned on doing for a long time finally done to see.

Yeah, I tried using the leg skins... but then the overalls wouldn't fit. I did put a small rubber band around the pants though so they wouldn't bunch up as much.

:lol :lol You got me thinking about finally finishing mine... but that was back in July and I only now got around to it :lol

Couple more additions... got Wicket for $17 shipped using a Sideshow Giftcard. And finished off my V for Vendetta figure... switched out the boots to some Toy City ones.

wicketc.jpg

wicketb.jpg

wicketa.jpg

vendetta.jpg

The V for Vendetta was made using a DCD figure, moving it over to a regular TrueType and swapping out the boots. Got the V figure for $40, so with the extra bits the figure comes in at around $70-$80 to make.

Back