Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

Cool! Terminator and the Yo, Yo, Yo, Yooooda look great! :rock But no pics of Darkman yet? BOO!

Cool! Terminator and the Yo, Yo, Yo, Yooooda look great! :rock But no pics of Darkman yet? BOO!

I know... I had a limited amount of time before some family showed up. I'll get to him though, very awesome figure!

Awesome additions GB, I know how long you've been waiting to finish your Terminator, i'm happy for you buddy! :)

Terminator looks great.

Oh and I made the decal for the Darkman stand!!!!

Terminator looks great.

Oh and I made the decal for the Darkman stand!!!!

Thanks man... it was funny getting a decal made in Oklahoma, but shipped from Europe :lol

And the Terminator decals came out great... I had no idea they'd be reflective :rock

Nice collection!, love the Kurgan sword and wanted one for a long time..worst thing about this hobby is dusting, though Detolfs have saved me greatly on it..still takes me hours upon hours to dust.

Thinking about getting more Detolfs for the figures out in the open?.

:drool :drool :drool

That Terminator is off the ^^^^in chain :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Your Terminator collection is bad ass J!!!!!

LOVE YOUR COLLECTION!!!!!

Nice collection!, love the Kurgan sword and wanted one for a long time..worst thing about this hobby is dusting, though Detolfs have saved me greatly on it..still takes me hours upon hours to dust.

Thinking about getting more Detolfs for the figures out in the open?.

I like the Detolfs, but wanted shelves with more display room... so I went with these leaning ones. I don't mind dusting and luckily the room doesn't get too bad.

And thanks for the comments... I love the Kurgan sword, thing is badass and heavy :rock

:drool :drool :drool

That Terminator is off the ^^^^in chain :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Your Terminator collection is bad ass J!!!!!

LOVE YOUR COLLECTION!!!!!

Thanks bro, I'm really stoked to have him nearly completed (still need to sort out the sunglasses and weather him a bit). Although once the T-600 and John Connor come in I'll have to move them to one of the larger shelves :lol

Awesome collection! I love how you put Animal with the drums! :)

Thanks J-Doll! Animal is a cool one :rock

Should have some updated shots soon, going to pick up the Predator figure after work today :rock

I meant to ask you about your kick-ass Gort Robot, who's the company who made it? I want one! :)

Nice collection!!! You need some more Hellboy stuff though ;)

I meant to ask you about your kick-ass Gort Robot, who's the company who made it? I want one! :)

Its made and sold by Amok Time, you can either buy him alone or with the Klattu figure.

Nice collection!!! You need some more Hellboy stuff though ;)

I know, I actually have some more stuff, but since I haven't got the HT Hellboy figure I've been putting off adding it to the display.

Back