Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

Mr T ^^^^in' kicks ass J :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Thanks man, I've wanted a Mr T figure for a long time... the Clubber Langs are quite nice. But honestly I'm not enough of a fan of Rocky to just display them. So, just cobbled the two together and I'm selling off the excess.

Love the ewok:clap:clap:clap

Thanks Chewee... he's a great little bugger. Don't care what anyone says, Ewoks kick ass :lecture

very nice V figure and thanks for the tips still working on mines. Love your collection too

Thanks Flosi... Need to take some updated pics. Not a lot has changed, but still there have been a few.

Thanks Flosi... Need to take some updated pics. Not a lot has changed, but still there have been a few.

How do you like your black shelves? King had mentioned that dusting can be a pain, in either your thread or his, can't remember. I'm using detolfs and although they're nice when displaying a couple figures on each shelf they begin to look a bit cluttered once I have more then, say, three on each. Anyway, I was thinking of picking one of these up to spread my collection out a bit. Thoughts? :confused:

I really like the shelves... I don't have a lot of dust in the room (new carpet and not heavily used) so that hasn't been too bad.

But for displaying figures I think they're great. You can fit a lot of odd sized pieces (like ED-209) and even put a lot of figures (like the Monthy Python collection) on them.

q.jpg

p.jpg

I did remove the top bar on mine though as it caused the figure stands to hang over the edge... but removing the bar doesn't impact the stability of the shelves.

I think I'm going to pick one up. I love the way you can see your entire collection. Figures aren't blocking the line of site to other figures. I have a shelf in one of my detolfs with three Stormtroopers, Vader and Praji all cramped together. It pisses me off every time I look at it because there's two STs you can't even see. Just doesn't make sense to spend so much on a collection you can only see half of. :rolleyes::lol Thanks!

I think I'm going to pick one up. I love the way you can see your entire collection. Figures aren't blocking the line of site to other figures. I have a shelf in one of my detolfs with three Stormtroopers, Vader and Praji all cramped together. It pisses me off every time I look at it because there's two STs you can't even see. Just doesn't make sense to spend so much on a collection you can only see half of. :rolleyes::lol Thanks!
keysta75pics1007.jpg

I know what you mean said the same thing in my thread here's a pic of my Detolf with custom mirror backing. I also took Galactiboy through the third degree about those shelves. I also might just get one for my needs. GB was really helpful with a lot info on those shelves.

Glad I could help, and great looking Iron Man collection :rock

I bought mine from Wal-Mart... they don't carry them in the store, but you can do site-to-store where they send them to a local shop for free and then you just pick them up.

I know what you mean said the same thing in my thread here's a pic of my Detolf with custom mirror backing. I also took Galactiboy through the third degree about those shelves. I also might just get one for my needs. GB was really helpful with a lot info on those shelves.

My buddy owns a glass shop and was going to cut me mirrors for the back piece as well.... I've just need to get him the dimensions. Looks nice though! Funny, I have my Mk1 and 3 on the bottom shelf of a detolf too, no t600 though. Looks great!

Glad I could help, and great looking Iron Man collection :rock

I bought mine from Wal-Mart... they don't carry them in the store, but you can do site-to-store where they send them to a local shop for free and then you just pick them up.

Cool, I'll check it out. I've seen them at Lowe's for about $90.

This it?

https://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10670879

I did remove the top bar on mine though as it caused the figure stands to hang over the edge... but removing the bar doesn't impact the stability of the shelves.[/QUOTE]
Yeah we talk about that too I also would like to see a pic of that top shelve without the bar and what the figures would look like on it.:rotfl

I took apart my entire Detolf and only took the back glass to a glass and mirror shop and told them this what I want as a mirror same width and length and thickness only cost me 35.00 each I got 4 of them done.

Back