Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"A nu cheeki-breeki i v damki" as an expression would mean something like "hey, move your ass and get behind him" or "put a ****ing bullet in his head" dependin' on the context.

The last guardian: 6.5/10 a beautiful game, too bad it's got the camera angles which sometimes lead to you dying and the controls are crap. The story and relationship which grows with the boy and trico is pretty awesome. Had this come out on ps3 i might have forgiven its faults but 6-7 years to make a game with faulty controls and sucky camera angles? Still worth a playthrough if you're a fan on ico and sotc.

The Last Guardian - 9/10

Finished it last week and was floored. A unique, if slightly flawed, and incredible experience with some breathtaking set pieces and touching moments of bonding and companionship. In my eyes it was worth the wait and feels like a true successor to SoTC and Ico, which is all I ever wanted from the beginning.

Plot wise this might be Ueda's strongest yet. Jesus, that ending though. If you have a pet, you probably may want to hug them afterwards. :monkey2

Batman:The Telltale Series-Gameplay: 6/10
Story: 9/10
Overall: 7.5/10

It's really hard to rate Telltale Games because they really are more like interactive experiences. What they do is relatively polished, but I did run into a few glitches, but, overall, it was fantastic. The story was excellent and puts a unique spin on the Batman mythos. In the context of serving the story, the QTE gameplay is great, but, if you're looking for anything more than an interactive, linear, scripted experience, I'd stick with the Arkham games. The fun, for me, lies in the variety of choices and how you play. They do some really unique stuff and I actually want to play again to see what different directions it goes in.

Republique (PS4) ~ 7/10 Not your regular type of game, it pulls in elements of MGS stealth, Resident evil camera and Deus Ex plot to make for quite an enjoyable, if not swift playthrough. It is one of those games where the story takes the main stage, as the actual gameplay involves more reading and listening, as opposed to the run and gun format. It will also put your map reading skills to the test! GREAT STORY!

Republique (PS4) ~ 7/10 Not your regular type of game, it pulls in elements of MGS stealth, Resident evil camera and Deus Ex plot to make for quite an enjoyable, if not swift playthrough. It is one of those games where the story takes the main stage, as the actual gameplay involves more reading and listening, as opposed to the run and gun format. It will also put your map reading skills to the test! GREAT STORY!

I remember I played the first chapter when it came out for iOS ages ago but dropped it because I lost interest due to the episodic releases. Wasn't it also a sort of 1984 type story? So it's good huh? Maybe I'll give it another go now that it's complete.

The last guardian 2nd playthrough: 8/10. I was a bit harsh on my 1st review a few posts above, i played this a 2nd time and enjoyed it more. The camera and controls dont seem to be such a pain this time around so i guess it's something you just have to get used to. The story is beautiful and really pulls at your heartstrings, especially towards the end.

Batman: Arkham VR (third playthrough) - 8.5/10

I really like this game. It's nice that it focuses solely on detective work and puzzles, unlike the previous games that don't push the whole "World's Greatest Detective" aspect of the character. The morgue and Arkham sequences are definitely my favorites.

I geeked out a little going down the elevator to the Batcave with the Arkham music playing.

Assassins Creed Black Flag. If you missed this its a must play on PC.....like the old Pirates! But much more detailed....amazing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The last guardian 8/10. Excellent grapics, decent story, game mechanics were frustrating when trico didnt do what i commanded him to do. I got mutli playthroughs on my own accord, so thats a big plus. Try it out, its really a cool game but expect to want to throw the controller at times.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Transformers Fall of Cybertron - 9.0/10

this game is just a love letter to all transformers fans .. much better than the first ..

Batman: Arkham Asylum Ps4 - 8.5/10. Has certainly aged due to the advancements made beyond Arkham City, but it's still great. some visual enhancements work and some don't but overall it's good.

Batman: Arkham Asylum Ps4 - 8.5/10. Has certainly aged due to the advancements made beyond Arkham City, but it's still great. some visual enhancements work and some don't but overall it's good.

I liked it overall, especially after the patch. There are some visual enhancements that I think were kinda lame but overall the texture work is quite remarkable. And it runs buttery smooth now too.

Back