Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - 6.5/10

Would be a 7/10 if not feeling low budget and odd at times, along with some irritating moments. All right game, if unremarkable but I can respect Capcom for some effort in moments, like a few puzzles. I also feel stung due to the bad ending so maybe that's why I'm kind of biased against it. lol

The generic "The Last Me-Too of Us" gameplay bore me to death but I was kinda intrigued by story, at least from what I saw in Episode 1. Does it get better?

The generic "The Last Me-Too of Us" gameplay bore me to death but I was kinda intrigued by story, at least from what I saw in Episode 1. Does it get better?
Oh yeah, I should have mentioned that but it really does feel like The Last of Us with how the partner can't really fight back compared to you. Barry and Natalia in particular are very reminiscent of Joel and Ellie. Story...I would say no it really doesn't. It's not bad but some of the stuff you can see coming.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - 6.5/10

Would be a 7/10 if not feeling low budget and odd at times, along with some irritating moments. All right game, if unremarkable but I can respect Capcom for some effort in moments, like a few puzzles. I also feel stung due to the bad ending so maybe that's why I'm kind of biased against it. lol

The good ending is what gave it an extra boost in me liking the game. Movies, games, books, shows, people remember the ending the most.

It does. The first episode is the most bland, but each episode after is much better I feel.

I'm just gonna say this for you to get the good ending, switch to Moira and crawl and grab the gun at the end of Chapter 3.

I don't know if it was just me but the game sorta cut me off from doing that with Moira....

The first episode is pretty bland, I guess probably trying to set up for something but it did get better. Also I hate those invisible insect things, especially during Episode 3 with Claire and Moira >__>

Haven't played video games for some time but bear with me:

Batman Arkham City: 9/10

Love the story and gameplay

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered - 8/10

It's still a fine adventure, it only shows its age with the platforming but the improved controls, and once-again beautiful visuals make it a worthy return for me.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered - 8/10

It's still a fine adventure, it only shows its age with the platforming but the improved controls, and once-again beautiful visuals make it a worthy return for me.

For a PS3 tech demo, Naughty Dog sure did a lot right. The PS4 remaster is probably the best remaster in existence due to how much they tweaked the game for the better.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Platinum run)

I initially didn't liked this game due to the comparisons with Arkham City. Now with almost 5 years of distance, this might be the most well balanced of the Uncharted games until the fourth game comes out. Beautiful visuals, slick cover shooter gameplay, sublime soundtrack still makes this one of the spectacles of gaming even in 2016. And you can play the whole game as Doughnut Drake.

9/10

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Platinum run)

I initially didn't liked this game due to the comparisons with Arkham City. Now with almost 5 years of distance, this might be the most well balanced of the Uncharted games until the fourth game comes out. Beautiful visuals, slick cover shooter gameplay, sublime soundtrack still makes this one of the spectacles of gaming even in 2016. And you can play the whole game as Doughnut Drake.

9/10

What the **** is this s***?! :lol

Otherwise, great game. I'd much prefer Uncharted 2, though. I thought U3 came off as too much of a rehash, without any innovation to the series.

My problem with Uncharted 3 is the underutilized Helen Mirren villain, anti-climactic finale, and the shoehorned cruise ship section with the pirates. Other than those, it was fun.

What...what is with the Arkham City comparisons? :cuckoo: I don't get it :lol

New Super Luigi U. - 7.5/10

Lovely dlc from Nintendo that is amusing, challenging but still fun. Played mostly between breaks from projects and midterms, worth it. And seeing Luigi become the true number 1 is the best, even if it is a retread.

What the **** is this s***?! :lol

Otherwise, great game. I'd much prefer Uncharted 2, though. I thought U3 came off as too much of a rehash, without any innovation to the series.

What...what is with the Arkham City comparisons? :cuckoo: I don't get it :lol

People were crying foul over Arkham City which received a 9.5 from Greg Miller while within a short duration before, he gave U3 a perfect 10. For a while it really did tarnished U3 where people accused Sony of paying off IGN. Remember, this is back in the day where we just transitioned from publication magazines to internet reviews, people used to take their scores very seriously. :lol

Aaaaah yes, the days IGN and Gamespot scores meant something.

These days I only listen to that Bunnyhop guy, whom I discovered thanks to Ryan, Angry Joe, and a couple more.

Aaaaah yes, the days IGN and Gamespot scores meant something.

These days I only listen to that Bunnyhop guy, whom I discovered thanks to Ryan, Angry Joe, and a couple more.

I unsubbed to IGN and Gamespot years ago. I noticed that they only cater to what's popular so they'll gladly give something like Transformers 4 a 10/10 if it means getting more subs. Independent reviewers on the other hand, put as much effort as if their life depends on it and that's very commendable.

I unsubbed to IGN and Gamespot years ago. I noticed that they only cater to what's popular so they'll gladly give something like Transformers 4 a 10/10 if it means getting more subs. Independent reviewers on the other hand, put as much effort as if their life depends on it and that's very commendable.

And they've been doing toy reviews for months now, it's painful and cringe to watch.

Ha, yeah. They do get paid a lot at this point, considering how some reviews from those sites tend to get really biased against for silly reasons like Kirby games for being easy.

I read them for information and stuff but I prefer some other sites at this point like Angry Joe
And they've been doing toy reviews for months now, it's painful and cringe to watch.
I blame Kotaku, they tried doing that back in 2013 (I think) and they're just doing it for extra views and stuff, along with it being completely free for them.

Kotaku's is the worst though because they run with jokes that aren't funny in any way :lol

The Last of Us Remastered (Platinum run)

Took me almost two years, but I finally got the darn plat for this game. Very hard, very time consuming mostly due to Grounded Mode and that blasted multiplayer. Many thanks to Solidus for doing the CO-OP with me. The game is still lots of fun to play, but the A.I is borderline retarded, hopefully we'll see a massive improvement in Uncharted 4.

9/10.

Back