Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But saying it isn't memorable is crazy! I will probably go back to Arkham Knight at some point, like I did with City. aLso true on vehicles, imagine if MGS V emphasized the vehicles, or at least just d-horse :lol

My score will be lower when I get around to playing it.

Are you planning on getting the Plat for AK? It's much easier than AA or AC.

Are you planning on getting the Plat for AK? It's much easier than AA or AC.
AA's plat was easy, it was just the riddler trophies and a few of the stipulations on the combat challenges (compared to AC anyway). AC was bad a times, I still never finished that :lol

Not sure about AK, but I hate the riddler in that game.

What sucked more about AK, is that EVERYONE saw Jason Todd coming. EVERYONE. The big climax leading up to the "mysterious" reveal wasn't even necessary, it was highly insulting to the intelligence. They should've just called him Red Hood from the beginning and got it over with.

Iron Batman, Jason Todd, Riddler building race tracks and robots...

Indeed, wish I could forget this crap.
:lol I kinda meant it like that, not in the "zomg this is amazing", cause some ****...was too much, in the bad way. If I had to say something that was memorable in the good way, teaming up with Robin.
What sucked more about AK, is that EVERYONE saw Jason Todd coming. EVERYONE. The big climax leading up to the "mysterious" reveal wasn't even necessary, it was highly insulting to the intelligence. They should've just called him Red Hood from the beginning and got it over with.
You basically have to be a casual batfan with no comic book knowledge to not know it was Jason Todd. I had a good idea it was him, and I know MANY people on this board were theorizing it was Todd. I think what's worse is it became almost stupidly obvious each and every time.

I really hoped it was Damian Wayne at least, that could have been done in so many ways, and would have tied into Batman's guilt over Talia's death pretty well. Hell why wasn't that brought up? Outside of Joker taunting him...

TomB Raider Definitive Edition: 82/100

This is my fourth playthrough. Have done a 100% completion for 360, PS3, PS4, and now for the One.

Still think it's a good game, mainly for a female protagonist. While Last of Us was brutal, the deaths of Lara were just ****ing crazy. Still get chills seeing her get pierced with lance-like objects in the river during the flood scene.

Upgrades could be better but overall game is solid for me. Also I'd say it's a high rating compared to others due to me not playing any previous entries.

You're right about the brutality of TR 2013 - it's almost relentless. :lol

I'm only half way through it right now, only because I had to step away from it & take an extended break. Not a fan of this new ultra violent angle they're shoehorning into this series, so I've gone back to the old games.. you know, the *REAL* Tomb Raider games. :duff

You're right about the brutality of TR 2013 - it's almost relentless. :lol

I'm only half way through it right now, only because I had to step away from it & take an extended break. Not a fan of this new ultra violent angle they're shoehorning into this series, so I've gone back to the old games.. you know, the *REAL* Tomb Raider games. :duff

Oh yeah, I remember seeing my first death which was trying to escape that Solarii after she dropped and the giant boulder comes down. She got ****ing splattered! I gasped. As a dude and someone who plays violent games, that **** actually made me gasp!

I agree, however like some have said in the RotTR thread, she actually killed here because it was survival. It shows a nice way of transition for her. She kills to save her friends. And to survive. In the new one, she's just ****ing Rambo. Not huge on that. I recall her not being this brutal in Underworld.

I still enjoy the game because we hardly get good female protagonist. You can remove tomb raider and change her name; and it'd still be a good game for me. Before this, Fem Shep was my favorite female hero.

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot that I like about TR 2013, but some of the in your face stuff is just so unnecessary.

I recall one moment in the game early in, where I think she manages to sneak into one of the cult's splinter camps, & the next thing you know, you're mashing the triangle button to prevent some sweaty pig from groping you.. I mean.. really??? :monkey4

That's certainly not 'gaming' to me.

Not to mention all these gritty and grounded crap is totally ruined by:
1) Lara runnin' around with a huge open wound in her side like it's nothing;
2) Lara surviving the whole thing w/o changing her clothes;
3) Lara not having any background (like, at all) yet knowing everything about guns, includin' how to customize them with a bunch of scrap she had to collect by... killing animals... Seriously, WHAT THE ***?!

Tomb Raider 2013 blows not only as a part of TR franchise, but in and of itself.

Last game I finished? I finally got round to playing through the Missing Link DLC for Deus Ex HR, so I guess that means I've truly finished the game now.

Awesome experience that reassured me cyberpunk isn't dead, just evolving. I'd give it a solid 8.5/10, only dragged down by minor things like small sandboxes and some clearly unfinished content. If they'd had the Upper Hengsha and Toronto hubs and side missions as originally planned, it would have been a straight 10/10.

Not to mention all of this greatty and grounded crap is totally ruined by:
3) Lara not having any background (like, at all) yet knowing everything about guns, includin' how to customize them with a bunch of scrap she had to collect by... killing animals... Seriously, WHAT THE ***?!

Tomb Raider 2013 blows not only as a part of TR franchise, but in and of itself.
I guess there is all that too. :lol

I didn't particularly enjoy bow-&-arrowing the poor deers either. :monkey2

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot that I like about TR 2013, but some of the in your face stuff is just so unnecessary.

I recall one moment in the game early in, where I think she manages to sneak into one of the cult's splinter camps, & the next thing you know, you're mashing the triangle button to prevent some sweaty pig from groping you.. I mean.. really??? :monkey4

That's certainly not 'gaming' to me.
Generally I'm not fazed by these kind of things, but I can understand it. At least from an American perspective; which sounds stupid but is quite crucial. These dudes are stuck on an island and how many haven't seen a woman? Can't say I agree with it, but you know that'd be the case for any crazy bastard that can't keep it in his pants.

But to an extent, I agree it can be a bit too dark. However, I'm probably one of the guys everyone hates because I don't mind the grittiness. I enjoyed this, Last of Us, Arrow, Man of Steel and so on.
Not to mention all these gritty and grounded crap is totally ruined by:

I think a few of these are answered subtly, like when you reach the first checkpoint, I assume she helped the wound. Only reason is because during the parachute scene and we get the fire arrows, she closes up the wound. Might have opened after the drop.

I am also guessing this takes place maybe over the course of a few days, maybe 4 days max or so. One that did bother me was when she gets all bloodied or dirtied, but I assume when she takes all these water-related journeys, she probably gets washed from it.

Yeah that does not make any ****ing sense to me at all. I can't even answer that one. My favorite is how a ****ing stick of a bow can turn into a world class Olympic set competition bow.

I guess there is all that too. :lol

I didn't particularly enjoy bow-&-arrowing the poor deers either. :monkey2

As mentioned before, it doesn't affect me in games; but I felt like an *******, especially when I didn't kill em in one shot and they are running all mad like and wounded.

like when you reach the first checkpoint, I assume she helped the wound.
Nope, she just started the camp fire and sat there.

Only reason is because during the parachute scene and we get the fire arrows, she closes up the wound.
And that was the first time she ever tried to close the wound. Like 100 hours too late.

I am also guessing this takes place maybe over the course of a few days, maybe 4 days max or so. One that did bother me was when she gets all bloodied or dirtied, but I assume when she takes all these water-related journeys, she probably gets washed from it.
This is actually one thing I could ignore, yes.
But then she's runnin' and jumpin' high mountains of cold wind and ice... IN A freakin' TANK TOP.

Yeah that does not make any ****ing sense to me at all. I can't even answer that one. My favorite is how a ****ing stick of a bow can turn into a world class Olympic set competition bow.
:lol

Pretty much.

___

Again, I don't hate the reboot but the fact that it is incredibly underdeveloped.
Could be a great game. COULD be.

Nope, she just started the camp fire and sat there.

And that was the first time she ever tried to close the wound. Like 100 hours too late.

This is actually one thing I could ignore, yes.
But then she's runnin' and jumpin' high mountains of cold wind and ice... IN A freakin' TANK TOP.

:lol

Pretty much.

___

Again, I don't hate the reboot but the fact that it is incredibly underdeveloped.
Could be a great game. COULD be.

Ah okay. I had assumed she maybe slept. Either way it's ridiculous. I go all savage with a minor knife cut, don't see how she's doing swell landing in germ infested waters, running up a collapsing cave, with a hole the size of a quarter.

And yeah it was still a few hours way too late. :lol

Yeah, my only thing that made me deal with it is that she says at one point that the weather isn't normal. Assuming it had to do with Himiko.

I think maybe a solid season pass would have done a lot for it. Hoping maybe the new one rectify the problems of the old one.

Back