Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! You talked me into it!

I thought that the game play of AC1 was similar to inFamous which I'm playing now. Both open wold/mission based games.

How is AC2 better? What specificaly did they change?

Last edited:
Mass Effect 9/10: I'll be sure to play 2 at a later date
Assassins Creed II 9/10: A tremendous improvement over the first game.

Wii
Super Mario Galaxy 10/10: I'm gearing up for the second one with a replay.:rock Ridiculously awesome gameplay.

Mass Effect 2: 10/10 Instantly one of my favorite games ever.

Bioshock 2: 8/10 Not as good as the first, but the first is one of the defining games of the generation. Still a fantastic game in its own right.

uncharted 2: 10/10, its what indy 4 SHOULD have been like. GREAT multiplayer after the latest update fixed some balancing issues, and they actually listen to the community!

Mass effect 2: 10/10 even though it has some quirks one can only admire this game. Only game I liked more the last 5 years was Mario Galaxy.

Mario Galaxy: 10/10 games dont get much better than this, and the graphics can easily hold its own next to its HD competition! best 3D platformer ever. Cant wait for part 2 in May!

Best game ever: Zelda Windwaker. EPIC final bossbattle. Ganon monologing with sword IMPALED IN FOREHEAD. Best game ever IMO!

Bioshock 2 9 out of 10. Fantastic game!

Heavy Rain 6 out of 10. This rating seems low. However, when I play a game I want to play a game. This is certainly a must play and if I rated the story it alone it would be 9 out of 10. However, this is in fact a game that you do more watching then playing.

Heavy Rain - 8.5/10

Although skeptical after playing the demo, I really enjoyed playing this. Obviously the game is all about the story, and that story had me captivated until the end. Can't wait to start playing again for the different endings.

Heavy Rain: Chronicle One - The Taxidermist - 9.5/10

THIS is what the concept of Heavy Rain is about, and should have been the demo. Although short, it is very replayable, even giving you a checklist of possible endings. Looking forward to future chronicles of the other characters :rock

Heavy Rain 9/10

Loved every second of it and can't wait to play The Taxidermist. :rock

Mass Effect 9/10

Was a completely awesome game but they needed to make the ending feel epic. The "suicide mission" as its mentioned throughout the whole game didn't feel like a suicide...not enough threats...not enough danger...lol..just about beat the story and gameplay to ME 1....lets hope it does just as good in ME 3

Resistance: Fall of Man 7/10
Yeah, I know... its an older game. But I had it for a long time and just never played it. But finally sat down and really enjoyed it. Just a FPS, but a lot of fun.

Wii Super Mario Brothers 10/10
If you like Mario Brothers games you'll dig this one. Nothing really new in terms of the boards, but the multiplayer is great.

Assassin's Creed II (360).... 9.5/10

Uncharted 2 (PS3).... 9.5/10

Mass Effect 2 (360).... 9.9/10

BioShock 2 (360).... 9.0/10

Dante's Inferno (360).... 8.0/10

Aliens vs Predator (360).... 7.0/10

Now Playing/Getting close to finishing:

Heavy Rain (PS3)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (360)

... and loving both!

I finally beat Mike tysons punchout! I know, I know but dam for the longest couldnt beat this guy, until today. 10/10, yeah and all of you that say I can beat him, ill believe it when I see it!

Monster Hunter 3 - Wii (JP) 9/10

Had to softmod my wii to play it. Was totally worth it. My japanese sucks but I was able to finish it no problem because the story is almost non-existant and it's all focused on hunting and battles.

It comes out this spring in the US (finally) so you won't have to hack your wii to play it then.

Can't rate multiplayer, only played singleplayer. There is 4 person multiplayer online but you have to pay for it because they regularly add content (might be free when it comes out in US though)

Army of Two:TFD
Bad Company 2
Modern Warfare
Arkham Asylum
Mass Effect 2

All the above, for me is 9/10 each. I would have given perfect 10 if not for how short each of the games above were.

Sabotuer =7/10 I bought this same because I like old b&w movies and this really gave me the first b&w-ish game. I like it but not by a great deal. I give it 7 because its very GTA-like.

Force Unleash = 7/10 I look the look of the game but hacking and slashing my way all the way through the game is repetitive and boring. I didn't finish this game, as said, I got too bored to carry on hacking and slashing.

Back