Rate or Review-The TV Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
After finishing up True Detective, I was tempted to post a rating in the movie thread, but, the fact of the matter is, we're living in a golden age of television. There's more junk on TV, no doubt, but I feel that there's also a proportional amount of exceptional content, so, dig in!

True Detective-10/10 Easily one of the best series I've ever watched. An absolutely visceral and unique experience; if you haven't seen it, watch it.

I'd probably give it an 8 myself. The ending didn't blow me away. 4 points for McConnaughey, 3 points for Harrelson, 1 point for Alexandra Daddario......screw it 4 points for Daddario, 3 points for McConnaughey and 1 point for Harrelson. :D

I posted a more elaborate analysis of the finale in the actual thread, but, from me, I feel the simplicity of it was what made it so great. It really wasn't a "blow you away" type ending, but there are a lot of nuances there to be appreciated, when judged, as a whole, with the rest of the series. Now, I'll probably see what the fuss about the Hannibal finale is all about.:lol

Yeeeeeaaah... I'll stick to TLMYW, can't see any reason to post ratings in two different threads.

I'll use this thread. I presume an episode by episode basis is acceptable, you don't have to be rating the entire show.

I'd probably give it an 8 myself. The ending didn't blow me away. 4 points for McConnaughey, 3 points for Harrelson, 1 point for Alexandra Daddario......screw it 4 points for Daddario, 3 points for McConnaughey and 1 point for Harrelson. :D

Same. Awesome buildup with a meh ending. Pretty much on par with a Stephen King story.

Season 2 - Bates Motel - 10/10
Season 5 - NCIS Los Angeles - 10/10
Season 11 - NCIS - 10/10

Back