RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DBZ Battle of Gods: 5.5/7 Dragon Balls.

Not a ton of action but very fun and I love me some fresh ****rot!

Next up: Resurrection F! :yess:
That's the one where Beerus goes to Bulma's birthday right? I thought it was great, it was good fun, something DBZ needed for a revival imo.

Independence Day: Resurgence - 6/10

I'm expecting my rating to be around that too, good to hear.

That's the one where Beerus goes to Bulma's birthday right? I thought it was great, it was good fun, something DBZ needed for a revival imo.

Yeah, no pudding for him. :lol

It had a lot of heart for the series. Vegeta losing it when Bulma gets smacked was pretty cool.

The Free State of Jones-8.5/10 I can't understand why this movie got such mixed reviews, as, as far as I'm concerned, the McConnaissance is in full swing. There were a few pacing issues, in that it seems like a few minutes of the movie were padded with random shots of McConnaughey doing nothing, but, outside of that, it was a well written, well acted, compelling film that resonates now more than ever.

See it in theater?

Online.

I'm expecting my rating to be around that too, good to hear.

I'd say it's the same level the first one was. I think the first has a strong first act and loses steam the rest of the film, while this one is has a slow two acts while the third is better. I think the third film has some potential.

Yeah, no pudding for him. :lol

It had a lot of heart for the series. Vegeta losing it when Bulma gets smacked was pretty cool.

I much prefer that scene with Bruce Faulconer's music.

Secret Life of Pets: 6/10

Not great, but surprisingly not bad! I chuckled a couple of times. Far as movies for kids, you could do worse, though there was more insulting type language than I care for in a kids' movie.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The Neverending Story. 2/10. Never saw this as a kid. Unwatchable for an adult without the benefit of nostalgia. Motherless nerd reads a book about a whiny kid who rides a flying dog-lizard-muppet around a Pagan utopia searching for a soft-spoken virgin child-queen in a seriously, uh, feminine-looking throne room. The payoff is scaring bullies with the dog-lizard-muppet.

Not sure why anybody over the age of 5 would like this nonsense.

SnakeDoc

The Neverending Story. 2/10. Never saw this as a kid. Unwatchable for an adult without the benefit of nostalgia. Motherless nerd reads a book about a whiny kid who rides a flying dog-lizard-muppet around a Pagan utopia searching for a soft-spoken virgin child-queen in a seriously, uh, feminine-looking throne room. The payoff is scaring bullies with the dog-lizard-muppet.

SnakeDoc

Even as a kid I disliked this movie, never understood why so many loved it.

SnakeDoc

I've never seen that film for some reason. I was aware of it, but it was one of those weird 80's children movies that never got my attention, plys I was more into action films.

Frantic: 8/10

Not the best work of anyone involved, but Polanski, Morricone, and 80s Ford is a filmmaking dream team. And it shows here. Great suspense, and the mystery unfolds very well, though the ending was a bit hackneyed.

Frantic: 8/10

Not the best work of anyone involved, but Polanski, Morricone, and 80s Ford is a filmmaking dream team. And it shows here. Great suspense, and the mystery unfolds very well, though the ending was a bit hackneyed.

Frantic and Presumed Innocent are two of his best non adventure movies.

BvS didn't make me suddenly love Man of Steel or anything, I just think it was a better paced and self contained movie and slightly less up its own arse :lol
Well, I've now been informed a third time that the now available extended cut rights some wrongs, so maybe I should watch oit at my friend's place next time I go over there to be fair about it. :lol

Back