RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I've now been informed a third time that the now available extended cut rights some wrongs, so maybe I should watch oit at my friend's place next time I go over there to be fair about it. :lol

As a matter of curiosity it's worth watching but after that you should demand payment if called upon to watch it again.

I heartily concur.

It's sad to say, but with all the pampering us geeks have gotten in the last 15 years or so, it's mostly been fluff.

Give me a Burton directed third Batman film with Keaton as old man Bruce hating the world around him & pushed to clean things up once & for all.

Then get Brandon Routh back.

Sue me, everyone else. :lol

I heartily concur.

It's sad to say, but with all the pampering us geeks have gotten in the last 15 years or so, it's mostly been fluff.

Give me a Burton directed third Batman film with Keaton as old man Bruce hating the world around him & pushed to clean things up once & for all.

Then get Brandon Routh back.

Sue me, everyone else. :lol

A Burton Batman 3 and more Donner-verse Superman sound good to me right about now.

Zootopia: 8/10

I thought it was great! Very clever allegory for racism and sexism. I really loved them addressing the different scales of all the different animals—that had Pixar/Lassiter written all over it. And I loved that it was a mystery—nice to see a different genre slant in an animated movie.

A Burton Batman 3 and more Donner-verse Superman sound good to me right about now.

dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

And no sane Batman fan should want Burton on board.
Modern Burton is too spoiled by creative freedom and CGI.

I concede that Burton is probably a little too far gone in his self indulgence now, but he still has that eye & the vision to do something memorable with Keaton IMO.

Nolan got things back on track, & now Snyder's turning it into a colouring book drama.

I concede that Burton is probably a little too far gone in his self indulgence now, but he still has that eye & the vision to do something memorable with Keaton IMO.

Nolan got things back on track, & now Snyder's turning it into a colouring book drama.

Maybe Affleck can do something decent away from Synder but it's a damn shame that the foundations of this DC shared universe have been underwhelming at best.

Maybe Affleck can do something decent away from Synder but it's a damn shame that the foundations of this DC shared universe have been underwhelming at best.
I didn't mind Affleck in BvS truth be told - & I like Henry Cavill too, but the movies did nothing for me except disappoint. I think I'm actually more looking forward to watching that 'Death Of Superman' documentary now, over anything new from the DCCU. :huh

I didn't mind Affleck in BvS truth be told - & I like Henry Cavill too, but the movies did nothing for me except disappoint. I think I'm actually more looking forward to watching that 'Death Of Superman' documentary now, over anything new from the DCCU. :huh

Agreed on all points. I have zero excitement for Suicide Squad, thinking I might skip it at the cinema.

Back