RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman V Superman- 1/10 This movie is absolute garbage and Batman is a complete moron. I wanted to walk out so many times, and I had to bite my tongue to burst out from laughing because I wanted to be respectful to my audience. Zack Snyder just made me appreciate Bane's plan of breaking people by showing them hope. I was one of the very few people that loved the trailers. I'm a massive Batman fan and this movie made me re-think if I even liked the character because of how many people were praising this Batman (I love him again. Apparently, I see the character in a different way than most here). Superman, I don't care because I think he's a bully and a coward in Superman II, and fans worship him, so I don't care about him, even though he's an un-remorseful and arrogant psychopath in this movie. He's such a moron that he can't fathom why people would be absolutely terrified of him for being such a fascist that deals with everything with his fists. The guy has all these powers, but just smashes things and people. I'd say this was a good supervillain movie, but the characters aren't developed enough to be good supervillains.

Never in my life, have I heard such childish themes playing to introduce characters in a film, and I couldn't even believe that I was watching a film and not a youtube fan film. These are barely characters in this movie. If you think my ramblings are a non-cohesive mess, you haven't seen anything! I used internet nerd hyperbole of saying "I hated" something before, but even then I could recognize the product as having good or great quality. I've tried reading so many positive reviews to convince me to like it, but I can't agree with any of them.

I don't do ratings anymore, but seeing all this conspiracy theory nonsense compelled me. I felt like Frank Grimes after reading the defenses for the movie. I respect everyone's opinion, but the accusations that people are being mindless sheep are bizarre to me. Especially on a toy forum. We're talking about grown men that wear pajamas to punch other dudes in pajamas. I've also never met a single person in my life that based their opinion on critics. Most online nerds try to go against the critics to make themselves seem smart if anything, and no one in the real world cares!

I'm done! I won't say anymore about this film. I really am turning into Frank Grimes:lol

Batman V Superman- 1/10 This movie is absolute garbage and Batman is a complete moron. I wanted to walk out so many times, and I had to bite my tongue to burst out from laughing because I wanted to be respectful to my audience. Zack Snyder just made me appreciate Bane's plan of breaking people by showing them hope. I was one of the very few people that loved the trailers. I'm a massive Batman fan and this movie made me re-think if I even liked the character because of how many people were praising this Batman (I love him again. Apparently, I see the character in a different way than most here). Superman, I don't care because I think he's a bully and a coward in Superman II, and fans worship him, so I don't care about him, even though he's an un-remorseful and arrogant psychopath in this movie. Never in my life, have I heard such childish themes playing to introduce characters in a film, and I couldn't even believe that I was watching a film and not a youtube fan film. These are barely characters in this movie. If you think my ramblings are a non-cohesive mess, you haven't seen anything! I used internet nerd hyperbole of saying "I hated" something before, but even then I could recognize the product as having good or great quality. I've tried reading so many positive reviews to convince me to like it, but I can't agree with any of them.

I don't do ratings anymore, but seeing all this conspiracy theory nonsense compelled me. I felt like Frank Grimes after reading the defenses for the movie. I respect everyone's opinion, but the accusations that people are being mindless sheep are bizarre to me. Especially on a toy forum. We're talking about grown men that wear pajamas to punch other dudes in pajamas. I've also never met a single person in my life that based their opinion on critics. Most online nerds try to go against the critics to make themselves seem smart if anything, and no one in the real world cares!

I'm done! I won't say anymore about this film. :lol

Your review actually made me a little sad, because I know how meaningful the Batman character is to you personally. This is ONE Directors interpretation of the character, don't let that impact something that has been a powerful motivator in your life. Your review seems very honest, considering how big a fan you are, keep your head up and be sure that eventually there will be another good Batman movie.

Commando - always great fun/10

Absogoddamnloutely.

yU9BWUL.gif

Deadpool

A decent by-the-numbers superhero flick that sets itself apart with gratuitous violence, sex and some great jabs and in-jokes. Nothing memorable, but definitely worth the watch.

3/5.

I can't think of a film that was more "80s" than this.
I haven't seen Commando in a long, long time. Mostly what I remember is having the hots for Milano and recognizing actors from other 80's movies I had seen.

When I think of the most "80's" type of movie Buckaroo Banzai always comes to mind.

Vacation (2015). 9/10. I'm not sure if this movie was freaking hilarious, or just caught me in the right mood a little too late at night ... but I haven't laughed that hard at a movie since maybe The Hangover or 21 Jump Street.

SnakeDoc

Back