RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
American Hustle 9.5/10

Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues 9/10

A great way to kick off the new year :rock

The Colony - First Half: 8/10 | Second Half: 1/10

Don't know what the hell happened but sweet lord the second half of this flick bites the big one. :lol

Assassination Of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford - 10/10
Probably the best ensemble of acting I have ever seen. Brad Pitt, Casey Affleck and Sam Rockwell all deserved Oscars.

Killing Them Softly - 8.5/10
A refreshing unique mob film. Very underrated. Pretty much a political allegory of the mob.

American Hustle - 7.5/10
Amy Adams and Christian Bale were superb. Bradley Cooper was funny, and Jennifer Lawrence was meh and her accent breaking was just terrible. Solid entertaining film.

Man, gotta see Amy Adams in "American Hustle"....and the movie looks great, too. Glad no one seems to be disappointed....

Man of Steel - 10/10

Great movie. Really enjoyed it.

:lol

Walter Mitty - 6/10

Beautiful picture w/o much substance.
I get that it's about being free-spirited and open to the world... But hammering all these simple yet big ideas into my head with a rock made of mostly retarded teenage humor and unrealistic story is too painful.

"The Secret Life" is inappropriate title since that concept was used only as a gag and left off in the middle of the second act.

Elysium: 6.5/10 enjoyed it, but wanted more depth.
Looper: 7.5/10 need to watch it again
Malcolm X: 9/10 great film

Back