RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Splice - 7 / 10

My god! How many taboos can you cross in one film without going to an R rating? :lol

I've been wanting to watch this one for some time, & finally did. Great subject matter - some really well done things in there, but it's not a film I'd watch twice. I guess it's not really trying to be anything more than a horror movie with a quasi message.. which is fine.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - 9/10

The Girl Who Played with Fire - 9/10

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest - 9/10

It might not be for everyone, but this is such an incredible film series. It's somewhat dark and disturbing at times, but if you enjoy crime movies with a lot of action and intrigue, then these films are highly recommended.

It might not be for everyone, but this is such an incredible film series. It's somewhat dark and disturbing at times, but if you enjoy crime movies with a lot of action and intrigue, then these films are highly recommended.

:exactly::goodpost:

You have to check out the International version of the 1st one with Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara, it's even better.

Hobbit DOS - 6.5 - 10

It was good. Much better than the first one which I gave a 5/10. I still don't see much character development, at least not enough for me to care about any of them like in the LOTR trilogy.

And I didn't like the elf/elf/dwarf love triangle at all. Sheeesh. :monkey4

I've been meaning to see them, Noomi is ****ing hot.

Back