RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lone Soldier 9/10

I love war films & this was exceptional

I'm not going to lie seeing all the actual pictures & small clips of the soldiers at the end of the move with there families or on there wedding day did make me choke. Such brave people

Shutty you !

:thwak

family-guy-fart-meg-o.gif

:lol

King Kong (1976) - 5 / 10

Ehh.. I didn't hate it. Rick Baker handled the Kong suit etc, but despite good performances from Jeff Bridges & co, you couldn't suspend your disbelief for long enough, because as soon as the guy in the gorilla suit lumbered into the miniature set, you were on the floor laughing. It's like they didn't pay attention at all, to the correct anatomy / skeletal structure of a gorilla. :lol

Some of the close ups of Kong's face were cool though, like the parts where he was holding Jessica Lange in his hand & 'examining' her. The large animatronic arm & hand was quite mobile & dextrous too, for the scenes it was in, so kudos there as well.

The original 1933 film still leaves it for dead though - Kong 76 was a poor effort really.

Breaking Bad - Season 1 9.5/10 Where's this show been all my life? :lol

I was late to the game with BB. I started watching Season 1 when it was 1st aired on Tv but fell behind but like you I've been watching it on Netflix but I've only got about 5 epsisodes left to go :(

It's such an awesome series. So many interesting characters

Filth - 7.5/10
James Mcavoy deserves an oscar for this film. I think he is undoubtably the most underrated actor today. The movie was good but James was great.

Haven't posted in a while as I was in New York for Christmas! Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Anchorman 2 9/10 Just as good as the first one. Damn good!

:lecture What was your favourite line?

American Hustle

8.0/10

Very good- Jennifer Lawerence is wonderful. A tad long but really tremendous.

Glad to hear this is getting such good reviews, really looking forward to seeing this!

Saints & Soldiers: Airburne Creed - 8/10

Enjoyable low budget WWII movie.

Tanged - 9/10

Tangled is great! One of Disney's best movies!

Rocky Balboa - 8.5 / 10

Really enjoyed it! I loved the way they handled the whole film actually..

:exactly: This movie could've been embarrassing and bad, but it ended up being my 2nd favourote in the series after Rocky!

Wolf of Wall Street -10/10.

Hilarious and disturbing. I feel it's one of Scorsese's best films in years. Also, the writer of the film said that this is a Companion film to Goodfellas, and I can see why. The film has a similar type of narration and look at the Dark side of the American dream.

Really looking forward to this, Scorsese and DiCaprio can do no wrong in my eyes!

Saving Mr. Banks 9/10

This had a shockingly short opening in the UK, I missed it :(

Raiders of the Lost Ark - 10/10

My review is not why I'm really posting, but I showed the movie to my Brother-in-law, who is only 16 years old and has lived in Hong Kong for most of his life, I had my doubts as to whether he would even give the movie a chance. I was surprised, he really liked it and was sitting on the edge of the couch for most of the movie. The movie amost lost his attention during the boat scene with Indy and Marion in the cabin, but he was otherwise riveted throughot the film. He never once touched his ipad, which is a major accomplishment.

This coming from a kid who almost only likes X-Men/Wolverine movies. Maybe there is hope. ;)

:clap Raiders is my all time favourote movie, glad to hear it has a new fan!

Breaking Bad: The Final Season - 10/10
Outstanding show, great way to go out. Had me on the edge of my seat the whole time.

The Fog (2005) - 5/10

Sex Drive -7/10

Back