RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RATE The Last Movie You Watched.

OBLIVION - 9/10

I got sneek preview IMAX tickets! This movie was awesome, a true sci-fi epic with stellar visuals and strong performances. A few hiccups but great none the less!

OBLIVION - 9/10

I got sneek preview IMAX tickets! This movie was awesome, a true sci-fi epic with stellar visuals and strong performances. A few hiccups but great none the less!

Oblivion - 9/10 :rock :rock :rock

Oblivion - 9/10

This really exceeded my expectations. Easily one of the coolest-looking films I've seen in recent years. The soundtrack by M83 is fantastic...there's a few nods to Daft Punk's eargasmic work on Tron: Legacy, Kosinski's other film, which is nice.

Fine acting from Cruise and Freeman, as always. Andrea Riseborough is a bit 'meh', but Olga Kurylenko brings some much needed heart to the film. The twists are ones which you'd normally see coming, but Oblivion does such a great job of distracting you with amazing VFX, it manages to slip in a surprise or two...well, at least for me it did.

Oblivion 8/10

Yep!!
I agree with these guys! Just saw it tonight!!
Wow!! What a great Sci-Fi movie!!
Absolutely fantastic!!

Oblivion 9/10 for me!! :yess:

Oblivion 9/10. WOW! Yes it is deritive of a lot of films that have come before but the character devolpment, story and acting raised the bar to create a truly impressive piece of science fiction cinema. And above all, it is truly jaw dropping on an IMAX screen. DAMN! With Into Darkness, Elysium and Ender's Game yet to come this year, science fiction film gets the bar set very high with Oblivion. And M83's soundtrack is a work of art all of its own, matching in sound what you see on screen note for note.

Yep!!
I agree with these guys! Just saw it tonight!!
Wow!! What a great Sci-Fi movie!!
Absolutely fantastic!!

Oblivion 9/10 for me!! :yess:

Love your sig! The movie was classic Sci-Fi and they really dont make these movies anymore, and if they do they dont have this kind of scope. Really good!

Back