RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RATE The Last Movie You Watched.

The Hunger Games -- 7.5/10. Saw this with my daughter last night. Better than I expected.

Evil Dead 2013. Erm this wasn't evil dead. It was the exorcist with gore. What a pile of crud. 4/10 because it had some good gore effects.

Doesn't belong in the evil dead universe. It was just so bland. There's no way they can make this blend in to the original films.

But they are going to try.

If we get a AoD 2 from Sam out of it, they can do whatever they want.

The lives of Others 8/10. Excellent movie on the Stasi in the former East Germany. You certainly wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of those guys.

Oblivion - 7/10

Visually entertaining especially at the IMAX but the story was lacking a bit for me.

Just finished Resident Evil 5: Something Something

Uh. You know, I never thought of it until Half in the Bag brought it up...but why are these movies rated R anyway? I mean....this was made for children it felt like....they recap all the events in the first 4 movies...why? Does Paul WS Anderson think we're all stupid? Even Michael Bay doesn't think we're that stupid. They recap the films every single time, for 4 movies, for no real reason.

This is the first Video Game movie. This felt like a long winded video game cutscene. I swear, they repeated the objective like 15 times. It was getting on my nerves. My favorite scene had to have been the New York simulation, where we cut to the Red Queen's POV, and her big godawful goofy CGI face takes up the screen, and says "Initiate the sequence! Kill them all!" To which Ada Wong replies "The red queen is initiating the sequence, she's going to try and kill us!" (or something to that effect). LOL. Come on. No one is that ****ing stupid.

And everything else was boring. Except for that final fight. That was pretty cool.

Too bad it meant nothing. Also...why did the whole film take place in an underground bunker? It felt so small. And like a TV show. It did go with the TV level visual effects. Oh...and Aliens ripoffs...and then it ends with dubstep. Great. Yeah, I really hated it. It's worse then the last flick, which I couldn't really understand.

But hey. They don't bother me. I just think they shouldn't be rated R. Because they sure as **** aren't made for adults.

So a pass on Oblivion huh? I still haven't seen The Hobbit.

I tried to watch TDKR again the other night. I got through about 30mins then fell asleep actually.

Woke up & just turned it off.

I kinda.. like it. :monkey3 :lol

I haven't seen Oblivion, but I gotta hear alot of good feedback before seeing a Tom Cruise flick in a theatre these days. Sad, but true, hes fleeced me too many times. :monkey2

Just finished Resident Evil 5: Something Something

Uh. You know, I never thought of it until Half in the Bag brought it up...but why are these movies rated R anyway? I mean....this was made for children it felt like....they recap all the events in the first 4 movies...why? Does Paul WS Anderson think we're all stupid? Even Michael Bay doesn't think we're that stupid. They recap the films every single time, for 4 movies, for no real reason.

This is the first Video Game movie. This felt like a long winded video game cutscene. I swear, they repeated the objective like 15 times. It was getting on my nerves. My favorite scene had to have been the New York simulation, where we cut to the Red Queen's POV, and her big godawful goofy CGI face takes up the screen, and says "Initiate the sequence! Kill them all!" To which Ada Wong replies "The red queen is initiating the sequence, she's going to try and kill us!" (or something to that effect). LOL. Come on. No one is that ****ing stupid.

And everything else was boring. Except for that final fight. That was pretty cool.

Too bad it meant nothing. Also...why did the whole film take place in an underground bunker? It felt so small. And like a TV show. It did go with the TV level visual effects. Oh...and Aliens ripoffs...and then it ends with dubstep. Great. Yeah, I really hated it. It's worse then the last flick, which I couldn't really understand.

But hey. They don't bother me. I just think they shouldn't be rated R. Because they sure as **** aren't made for adults.

Failed for lack of rating. :nana:

Unless you hid it in the middle of all that text somewhere, Celtic, you diabolical... :lol

Back