RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RATE The Last Movie You Watched.

Just watched the extended edition of the Jack Black King Kong. 8/10...and I am being a little conservative.

I liked the theatrical version...a lot.

I like the extended edition...a lot more.

The extended edition has pulled that film a long way up my list of favorite movies. I must PM Devilof76 a thank you for turning me on to this version.

Someone be stealin' my sig quote!

The Place Beyond the Pines - 6.5/10 - It was was real good until the first chapter ended. Then it drug on.....

Murders in the Rue Morgue (1971) - 6/10 - Nice gothic atmopshere and acting, but a bit dull.

Creepshow 2 - 7/10 - This one has a bad rep, but I enjoy all three stories.

The Grey - 8/10

Oblivion - 9/10
:rock :rock :rock

@ Evilface; I guess that someone would be me. Not to worry though, I don't plan on using this sig a whole lot longer anyway. Got a couple of other ideas in the works...

Zero Dark Thirty - 7/10 Talk about overrating a movie! It was ok but nothing special.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) - 5/10

Good first half, good cinematography, Biel was super hot sweating in her Jeans and tanktop, but when all were dead except her it dragged on to just repeated scenes of her screaming and running, got old at that point.

Good remake and still decent

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

9/10

Missed this at the cinema but just finished watching the Blu Ray and LOVED IT

Just watched the extended edition of the Jack Black King Kong. 8/10...and I am being a little conservative.

I liked the theatrical version...a lot.

I like the extended edition...a lot more.

The extended edition has pulled that film a long way up my list of favorite movies. I must PM Devilof76 a thank you for turning me on to this version.

Never heard it referenced to as the Jack Black King Kong before. :rotfl

Back