RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Moonrise Kingdom: 3/10-I got really,REALLY bored watching this.To the point that I started to get irritated.

Another Earth:6/10-A pretty interesting one

Zero Dark Thirty- 8/10

Good movie. I really enjoyed it. Especially the last act. Pretty intense stuff.

I really like procedural movies like this.

Looper - 8/10. Second viewing was better than the first, since I picked up on more little details. There's still a couple minor issues with the time line:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Other than those two issues, I really do love the movie.

Dredd 8/10. What a fantastic sounding movie - an excellent example of a real 7.1 track, with a tremendously deep sound field. Great mix too - nothing overpowered anything else. And yea, the story was solid as well, and of coure, blew the old version away.

Promethues - 6/10. The few action/horror sequences were good, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to get out of this. If I get it straight...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Was this flick intended as a trilogy of some sort?

City Slickers - A good buddy action/comedy if you want to kill a few hours. - 6/10

Dredd: 6.8/10

Acting was rough around the edges, the "instagram" filter was annoying at times and had some super cheese moments. Other than that, some cool action and the slow-mo parts were damn cool.

Back