RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Everyones watching Dredd tonight eh?

7.5/10 for me. Solid action movie w/ a few minor problems but nothing that hurt it too bad. This is the way action movies should feel, it maybe CGI but it felt very convincing seeing that level of the block torn apart by those turrets. Also good unforgiving violence and nothing over the top or out of character when it came to Dredd's abilities. He doesn't feel superhuman. Also nice to have him as the strong silent old school western hero type. We don't need to explore his past or pity him. Even Anderson's ability is handled in a realistic enough way that it blends right in and doesn't feel unbelievable which is refreshing.

We also learned that if you cake on a ton of makeup on Lena Heady to make her look cut up and rough from years of drug abuse, she bares a striking resemblance to Kiera Knightley.

^ Talk about a ending that makes an overall OK at best film, turn into such utter crap.

I loved that as a kid. The music is quite nice. But yes, watching it again, I agree. It's not that great. But not terrible.

G.I.Joe: The Rise of Cobra - 6.5/10
It isn't a good film, but I find it enjoyable.

Hot Tub Time Machine - 6.5/10
Thought it would be funnier.

The Tourist - 5/10
Heard a lot of bad things about this one, but I found it quite enjoyable while watching it. Then the horrible ending came. The "twist" was something I thought of earlier in the film, but immediately dismissed it because it would be too stupid... unfortunately the filmmakers didn't think it was. The ending really ruined this one.

The Tourist was a POS movie. Horrid. I think the last 2-3 Jolie films I watched we're utter crap. She has to be one of the most overrated and untalented actresses in the biz.

'The Big Country'

An epic western, I caught this on TV recently - just excellent. Pretty much an all star cast; Gregory Peck, Charlton Heston, Burl Ives, Chuck Connors, Charles Bickford, Jean Simmons etc. Great cinematography too, as with most good westerns!

8/10 :)

troll hunter 6/10 it was ok... not the biggest fan of handycam films

Freddy vs. Jason-2/10
You know a script is terrible when one of the characters has to explain the plot like he's in a comic book.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Freddy vs. Jason-2/10
You know a script is terrible when one of the characters has to explain the plot like he's in a comic book.

Spoiler Spoiler:

****ing A. Finally someone that rates this film properly. Talk about a turd.

Wait....you expected the movie to be....good? :lol

That movie was always going to suck. And I love it. Terrible, but fun.

Yeah when I popped in FvsJ I expected to be whisked away into inspirational movie magic land. Even as a "campy dumb fun" movie it failed. It sucked *****.

Last edited:

F vs J is god awful.
It's like a 5th grader wrote it.

Open Water 2: Adrift

Boy these people were dummies.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back