RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Day - 8/10

A violent one trick pony. I liked it. It looks as if it was filmed in black and white, but you can see hints of color in places. I think they just were really trying to keep that gloomy apocalyptic feeling to it. Basically a group of survivors get trapped in a house fighting off a group of other survivors on the outside which turns out to be cannibals. Its an idea thats been done before and its a pretty simple mindless plot, but I think it worked and it was good.

A quick fun watch.

45 minutes of Haywire - 4 out of 10

Finally got around to watching this, or at least trying to make it through it. Gina Carano is a ****ing awful actress. I can see why Soderbergh had to alter her voice in the edit room. Even with his extra effort he couldn't save his film. All four points are for his camera work which is always great.

Warm Bodies (Early Screening) - 8/10. Surprisingly enjoyable - good date/couples movie - was funnier and better than I expected. Comes out Feb 1.

45 minutes of Haywire - 4 out of 10

Finally got around to watching this, or at least trying to make it through it. Gina Carano is a ****ing awful actress. I can see why Soderbergh had to alter her voice in the edit room. Even with his extra effort he couldn't save his film. All four points are for his camera work which is always great.

I was so disappointed in that movie. It had a good cast (except for Gina) and it's Soderbergh..... 4/10 is generous in my opinion. This was one of the few times in my life where I wanted my time and money back.

Dredd 8.5/10 Great action movie - beautifully shot - some really stunning moments. Wish I had seen it at the theater in 3D. I'm not super big on 3D as most of the time it seems like such a waste and becomes more of a distraction - but I bet it worked real well with this movie. My only complaint - is I wish it was longer. And I would have loved it if the rookie had gone into the head of MaMa - those would have been some interesting and no doubt messed up memories.

Warm Bodies (Early Screening) - 8/10. Surprisingly enjoyable - good date/couples movie - was funnier and better than I expected. Comes out Feb 1.

How's the violence, despite the rating?

eternal sunshine on a spotless mind...very different very good 7/10 :clap

Les Misérables - 9/10
I'm not a fan of musicals, but as soon as I saw the trailer for this one I knew I had to see it. I loved it. It was amazingly powerful. I can, and definitely, recommend it!!

Back