RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The order's a bit hazy:

Snow White and the Huntsman - 4/10
Prometheus - 6.5/10
The Grey - 7/10
Black Swan - 9/10
Bourne Identity - 8.5/10

30 minutes or less : 7,5/10

pizzaboy gets kidnapped and has to rob a bank :lol

flhid1.jpg

Have you ever noticed how prominent explosives are in a Danny McBride flick? I have not seen his TV show, but I can't think of a movie I have seen him in that he didn't get his hands on some manner of explosives.

Not dogging on him, I like his work. Just an observation.

Have you ever noticed how prominent explosives are in a Danny McBride flick? I have not seen his TV show, but I can't think of a movie I have seen him in that he didn't get his hands on some manner of explosives.

Not dogging on him, I like his work. Just an observation.

No explosives in Land of the Lost, Pineapple Express, Observe and Report.....he did use fireworks in Eastbound and Down....but that's it.

30 minutes or less : 7,5/10

pizzaboy gets kidnapped and has to rob a bank :lol

flhid1.jpg

that movie was somewhat based on a real case
[ame]https://youtu.be/1MRsXUyMI40[/ame]
220px-Brian_Douglas_Wells.jpg

his head did blow up,

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - 6.5/10

A fun movie to watch. I could have used a little more Vampire dispatching via Abe's ax. But a worthy movie and I will watch it again when it either hits the dollar theater or when it get to DVD.

The last movie i saw was project x. I thought it would be funny but no it was lame like two or three joke but thats all its not a good movie the plot is just basic a party that ends up in flames causing the neighborhood to burn down.......... whats up with movies to day

Breaking Bad Season 4 Bluray 10/10. Just some of the best writing/acting I have ever seen in any medium. Bring on season 5!

Back